Easter Egg Button Art
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
Turn that button stash into a charming piece of art with this easy Easter craft. Easter Egg Button Art is a whimsical Easter decorating idea that will take you no time at all. This is such a fun and relatively simple project that will help you get your home ready for Easter brunch. Display this Easter decoration on your mantle or in the entry of your home; either way, everyone will surely fawn over your crafting skills once they admire this gorgeous piece!
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Out of all of the wonderful handmade centerpieces we have seen, the Upcycled Light Bulb Centerpiece has to be one of our very favorite… Continue reading: "Upcycled Light Bulb Centerpiece"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Witch Hat Pattern
- Pinwheel Crochet Swirl Doily
- Printable Thanksgiving Cards
- Joy Plate Decor
- Holiday Socks
- Joy Beadboard Sign
- Thanksgiving Invitations
- Pin The Boo On The Ghost
- Free Printable Halloween Wrapping Paper
- Diy Star Confetti Fairy Wands
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts