How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- see all comments
"This is really cute. I like how the pom poms add a little touch of color and pep to the wreath without overwhelming the natural look of the pine cones."
"Love it, will try to make"
"This idea is just too cute! I have never worked with Shrinky Dink before but after seeing this, I may just try it out. Her tutorial makes it look so easy!"
"Halloween is myfavorite holiday.. I'm 43 and dress up every year"
Easter Egg Button Art
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
Click here to view your Holiday Projects.
Turn that button stash into a charming piece of art with this easy Easter craft. Easter Egg Button Art is a whimsical Easter decorating idea that will take you no time at all. This is such a fun and relatively simple project that will help you get your home ready for Easter brunch. Display this Easter decoration on your mantle or in the entry of your home; either way, everyone will surely fawn over your crafting skills once they admire this gorgeous piece!
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Read NextDangling Carrots Door Display
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Mar 07, 2018
This is the best simple Easter craft I have come across. I have all the supplies so I'll just need the frame to make this. My mother's birthday falls around Easter and it's pretty close to mother's day too so I am collecting ideas for the season. This would be a great gift for her this year, it's simple and fast to make and it won't finish my button stash at all.
Mar 25, 2017
Such a simple yet cute idea. I still have hundreds of buttons to use up so this is going to be one way to do it. I wonder if I can use the same idea and make a bunny? It's worth a try. I will be singing, here comes Peter Cottontail hopping down the button trail!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Shimmering Winter Mason Jar Lanterns
If you are looking for DIY winter crafts to brighten up your home, check out the Shimmering Winter Mason Jar Lanterns tutorial. These… Continue reading: "Shimmering Winter Mason Jar Lanterns"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE your favorite projects
- ADD personal reminder notes
- QUICKLY reference your projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Printable April Coloring Pages
- Printable Big Flower Coloring Pages
- Printable Candy Dice Game For Easter
- Fun Easter Sensory Bin For Toddlers And Preschoolers
- Cute Paper Plate Chick Craft For Kids
- Free Printable Earth Day Scavenger Hunt For Kids
- How To Crochet Easter Bunny Applique
- Diy Minecraft Tnt
- Sheep Craft With Craft Sticks
- Foam Dice Chick Craft
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts