Handprint Santa Mason Jars
If you love Santa crafts and Mason jar crafts, you're in luck! Combine two of your favorite projects into one when you make a set of these Handprint Santa Mason Jars. Cute and creative, this Christmas craft idea will make for a fun DIY gift or cute holiday home decor. The kids will love getting involved with this craft ideas, because what little ones doesn't like to stick their hands in paint? Find out what the Christmas spirit is all about with this fun, family-friendly idea.
- Apple Barrel ® Colors:
- Green Clover
- Red Apple
- Bimini Blue, 2 oz.
- FolkArt ® Finishes - Artists Varnish - Gloss, 2 oz.
- #12 Flat brush
- Medium spouncer
- Jute string
- Assorted black and white ribbon
- 3 Large Mason jars
- Small liner brush
- Using Spouncer, spounce each jar covering completely as shown. Using Bimini Blue, Green Clover and Red Apple. Let dry.
- Refering to photo paint onto child hands paint as shown in handprint. Press onto the jar as shown. Let dry.
- Using small liner brush and Black add eyes and nose, and details to the hat. Add the date at the bottom. Let dry.
- Varnish and let dry.
- Add ribbon and jute as shown.
Read NextCandy Cane Mason Jar Luminary