Birthday Party Card
Your birthday invitations should give your guests a good look at how exciting the party is going to be. This Birthday Party Card pops with pizzazz! It's a paper craft that's easy to do and impressive to look at. This card will definitely be put on display in your guests' homes. Take your first step towards a totally awesome birthday celebration and follow this Birthday Party Card tutorial.
- card stock
- colored paper
- Begin with a top-folded 5" x 5" ivory card base. (5" x 10" cardstock folded in half)
- Adhere a 5" x 5" dotted patterned paper to the front of the card.
- Add a 1.75" x 5" turquoise paper (scalloped edge) horizontally across the bottom section of the card.
- Apply a 1" x 5" yellow paper strip horizontally over the turquoise border.
- Run a piece bright green paper through the Fuse system using the scalloped circle die and the inked plate. Back this with a 4.25" red cardstock circle. Add it to the center of the card using foam adhesive.
- Run a piece of yellow paper through the Fuse system using the inked plate. Carefully cut around the gift boxes image with a fingertip detail knife. Tie baker's twine around each gift box. Carefully adhere it to the card with foam adhesive, lining up the gift boxes images perfectly, giving it dimension.
- Tie a thin red satin ribbon around the top fold, tying a nice bow. Add a small button in the center of the bow.
Read NextSprinkle Lined Vases