10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
42 Flower Craft Ideas for Spring
By: Rachel Bernstein, Editor for AllFreeHolidayCrafts
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
When the weather starts getting warmer and you begin seeing flowers in bloom, that can only mean one thing. It's time to start making some flower craft projects. Find your perfect blossom in this collection of 42 Flower Craft Ideas for Spring. This roundup includes a variety of craft flower tutorials including paper flower crafts, felt flower patterns, fabric flower projects, flower wreath ideas and so much more. So if you're excited to start making some homemade spring decorations, keep reading to learn how to make a bouquet that will never die.
42 Flower Craft Ideas for Spring
Table of Contents
Love flowers? Grab your free copy of 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper & More.
Who doesn't love the look of pretty, soft fabric flowers? Whether you use felt or leftover cotton scraps, the texture of fabric gives craft flowers and extra special touch. The fabric flower tutorials below will come in handy if you're creating homemade spring decorations for your house or sewing a pretty floral embellishment for your clothing. Learn how to make fabric flowers for your favorite season, and you'll be blooming with pride as your flower craft ideas come to life.
- DIY Fabric Flower Arrangement
- Felt So Good Daisies
- Spring Bouquet Tutorial
- Mini Felt Pom Flowers
- No Sew Lucky Scraps Flower
- Blooming Fabric Daffodils
- Boutique Flower Headband
- Lace Flower Clippies
- Fabric Rosette Hair Accessories
- Felt Sunflowers
- Pretty Petal Flowers
- Vintage Handmade Flower
- Cheerful Fabric Flowers
Paper is one of the most inexpensive craft supplies and also one of the most versatile. You can easily turn patterned scrapbook paper, tissue paper, and even coffee filters into pretty floral spring decorations. If you have been wanting to learn how to make paper flowers, you'll love the easy paper flower crafts below; they're some of our fan's favorites. You'll love the simplicity and stunning look of these gorgeous flower craft ideas.
- Petite Paper Posies
- Pretty Coffee Filter Roses
- Spring Flowers in a Tin Can
- Tissue Paper Flower Topiary
- Flower Branch Centerpiece
- Pretty Recycled Paper Flowers
- Handmade Daffodils
- Happy Hydrangeas
- DIY Paper Roses
- Paper Narcissus Flower
- How to Make a Paper Flower Daffodil
- Paper Cherry Blossom Trees
Greet your visitors this spring with a lovely floral door decoration. Seeing a pretty flower wreath on your door will instantly make anyone who comes to your house smile. All of the wreath craft ideas listed below feature bright and cheery blossoms that are perfect to display during the warm weather months. So go ahead, learn how to make a flower wreath for your front door this season! There's no better way to dive into making flower crafts than by adorning your front door with something beautiful.
- Double Sunflower Yarn Wreath
- Mix and Match Bouquet Wreath
- Whimsical Flower Wreath
- Summer Dahlia Flower Wreath
- Sunflower Wreath
- Thrifty Square Rose Wreath
- Butcher Paper Spring Wreath
- Burlap and Tulips Wreath
- Best Buds Flower Wreath
You can never have enough flower craft ideas, so we've rounded up those "extras" that don't easily fit into one of the categories above. The flower crafts featured here are all made from unusual materials, which just makes them that much more beautiful and special. If you're looking to make some out-of-the-box spring decorations this season, follow one of the unique spring craft tutorials below and you'll have fantastic floral decor in no time!
- Plastic Bag Pom Pom Flowers
- Plastic Bottle Flowers for the Yard
- Foil Pie Pan Rose Topiary
- Cupcake Liner Flower Vase
- Easy Floral Topiary
- Fantasy Flower Balloons
- Bottle Cap Pinwheel Flower
- DIY Flower Balloons
Don't miss out on more flower craft fun! You can view our entire collection of floral projects right here, all in one place.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Scrap Buster Blanket
- Buttons and Flowers Bookmark
- French Twist Fabric Flowers
- Radical Repurposed Door Organizer
- How to Make a Succulent Fairy Garden
- Pretty Petal Flowers
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- Spring Fabric Flower Wreath
- How to Organize Your Home
- Captivating Chrysanthemum Mirror
- How to Make July 4th Decorations: 8 Patriotic Craft Tutorials
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Santa's Favorite Xmas Crafts for Children: 8 Simple Christmas Crafts for Kids
- 7 Easy DIY Christmas Crafts: Make Your Own Ornaments, Wreaths and More!
- 8 Halloween Kids Craft Ideas: Celebrate With These Fun Halloween Activities
- Creative and Cute Halloween Costumes: 14 Costume Ideas to Make at Home
- 11 Easy Halloween Craft Ideas: Halloween Decorations to Make for Your Home
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- 9 Fall Crafts and Fall Decorating Ideas
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Mix Cocktails and Cocktail Party Ideas
- Simple Easter DIY Centerpiece
- Hand Painted Book Box
- Tea Light DIY Centerpiece
- Last-Minute Party Snacks
- Wilderness Boho Brunch Ideas
- Father's Day Breakfast in Bed
- FloraCraft Make It: Fun Foam
- Valentine Yarn DIY Wreath
- I Love Tawashis