How do I submit my holiday project, link, tip or tutorial for publication?
See your holiday craft project, link or tutorial published with your name at AllFreeHolidayCrafts.com! We link to holiday craft projects, providing a short description of the project, difficulty level and an overview of the required technique(s). We also publish full instructional crafting tutorials on AllFreeHolidayCrafts.com.
Simply contact us with your holiday craft link and a member of the editorial team will get back to you. For longer craft projects or tutorials, an AllFreeHolidayCrafts.com editor will send you a Holiday Project Submission Guide. We prefer tutorials with images and also welcome crafting videos at our website. Three ways you can submit are:
a. Links to holiday projects – Send us your link via this form so we can review it and link out to it. We will also ask for a byline, difficulty level, estimated cost, and approximate project completion time.
b. Full tutorials for our Tutorials section – Contact us and we will send you our easy guidelines so you can provide your full crafting tutorial via Word document.
c. Full crafting tips for our Tips section – Contact us and we will send you our easy guidelines so you can provide your full crafting tips via Word document.
If you would like to submit your full project, please also contact our sister site www.FaveCrafts.com. FaveCrafts.com will be more than happy to consider your full project and post it in one of their categories. You can contact us with the information and an Editor on the FaveCrafts.com team will get back to you shortly.
- Quick and Cool Crochet Leaves
- The Essential Guide to the Best Holiday Recipes & Crafts: 20 Ideas for a DIY Christmas, Thanksgiving, & Halloween
- 75+ Easy Christmas Crafts to Make at the Last Minute
- Easy Paper Angel Ornament
- Baking Pan Tin Stars
- You Tunic Me On
- Junkmail Snowflake Lanterns
- DIY Halloween Cross Stitch Canvas
- Wooden DIY Makeup Brush Holder
- Dollar Store Fall Wreath
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- 9 Fall Crafts and Fall Decorating Ideas
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Washi Tape Leaf Garland
- DIY Washi Tape Christmas Card
- Washi Tape Gift Tags
- Washi Tape Mini Pallet Coasters
- Washi Tape Thankful Tree
- Washi Tape Ornaments
- Delicious Loaded Baked Potato Soup
- Oreo and Nutella Popsicles
- Dark Chocolate Yogurt Dipped Apples
- Salted Caramel Pumpkin Dip Recipe