How to Download our eBooks
- Our eBooks are available as FREE PDF documents. PFDs look very much like printed pages in a book. See the advantages of eBooks below.
- You need Adobe to view our PDF eBooks, but you can download a free copy from the Adobe web site. To download Abobe Reader, click the above link and then click the Download button. Open the Install Program. Adobe will walk you through setting up Abobe Reader on your computer.
- Once you have installed Abode Reader, you are set to go. Just click on the Download link on any eBook page and the eBook PDF will open in your internet browser.
- Abode Reader has a different menu than Internet Explorer. In this menu, you will see a Save function (looks like a floppy disc) to save a copy of the eBook to your computer. This way, you won’t have to find the eBook again on our website to view it. Save to your desktop for the easiest reference.
- PDF documents are very easy to print, which is why we make our eBooks in this format. We want you to be able to print out our wonderful craft projects and refer to them as you craft! You will find a print function to the top left of the Abode menu (looks like a printer).
Why Download an eBook?
- An eBook is a book in electronic format, which can be downloaded to your computer (PC, Mac, Laptop, PDA) and read on the screen or printed out. An eBook can have numbered pages, table of contents, pictures and graphics; exactly like a printed book.
- eBooks take up less space than printed books. You don't need a library or a room to store eBooks. You can store hundreds and thousands of eBooks on your computer.
- With modern technology, you can read eBooks anywhere: on the bus, train, airplane and while standing in line.
- eBooks can show links, for easy access to more information and related websites.
- eBooks are searchable. You can easily search for information in an eBook, instead of turning page after page.
- eBooks can be printable, so that if you wish to read an eBook in the traditional way, you can very inexpensively print it with your home printer or at any printing shop.
- Fonts in eBooks can be resized, making it easier to read for people with disabilities. With additional software, some eBooks can be turned into audio books.
- You can download an eBook 24 hours a day, every day of the year, from the comfort of your own house or office. With a laptop and internet connection, you can download an eBook while on vacation.
- 10 Dollar Store Crafts for Christmas
- 11 Easy Halloween Craft Ideas: Halloween Decorations to Make for Your Home
- 7 Easy DIY Christmas Crafts: Make Your Own Ornaments, Wreaths and More!
- 8 Halloween Kids Craft Ideas: Celebrate With These Fun Halloween Activities
- 8 Thanksgiving Crafts for the Home
- 9 Fall Crafts and Fall Decorating Ideas
- 9 Halloween Crafts and Halloween Recipes for Parties
- Creative and Cute Halloween Costumes: 14 Costume Ideas to Make at Home
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Holiday Gift Guide: 18 Handmade Christmas Gifts and Handmade Christmas Cards
- Homemade Christmas Ornaments: 9 Easy Ornament Tutorials
- Santa's Favorite Xmas Crafts for Children: 8 Simple Christmas Crafts for Kids
- The Essential Guide to the Best Holiday Recipes & Crafts: 20 Ideas for a DIY Christmas, Thanksgiving, & Halloween
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Impossibly Cute Pumpkin Bun
- O Christmas Tree Cotton
- SuperHero Comic Book Magnets
- Upcycled Princess Wand Party Favor
- Beautiful Coffee Filter Garland
- Captain Hook's Ring Toss
- Pirate Punch Box Party Game
- Beautiful Blue Baby Blanket
- Precious Rainy Day Nursery Mobile
- DIY Car Seat Canopy