How to Download our eBooks
- Our eBooks are available as FREE PDF documents. PFDs look very much like printed pages in a book. See the advantages of eBooks below.
- You need Adobe to view our PDF eBooks, but you can download a free copy from the Adobe web site. To download Abobe Reader, click the above link and then click the Download button. Open the Install Program. Adobe will walk you through setting up Abobe Reader on your computer.
- Once you have installed Abode Reader, you are set to go. Just click on the Download link on any eBook page and the eBook PDF will open in your internet browser.
- Abode Reader has a different menu than Internet Explorer. In this menu, you will see a Save function (looks like a floppy disc) to save a copy of the eBook to your computer. This way, you won’t have to find the eBook again on our website to view it. Save to your desktop for the easiest reference.
- PDF documents are very easy to print, which is why we make our eBooks in this format. We want you to be able to print out our wonderful craft projects and refer to them as you craft! You will find a print function to the top left of the Abode menu (looks like a printer).
Why Download an eBook?
- An eBook is a book in electronic format, which can be downloaded to your computer (PC, Mac, Laptop, PDA) and read on the screen or printed out. An eBook can have numbered pages, table of contents, pictures and graphics; exactly like a printed book.
- eBooks take up less space than printed books. You don't need a library or a room to store eBooks. You can store hundreds and thousands of eBooks on your computer.
- With modern technology, you can read eBooks anywhere: on the bus, train, airplane and while standing in line.
- eBooks can show links, for easy access to more information and related websites.
- eBooks are searchable. You can easily search for information in an eBook, instead of turning page after page.
- eBooks can be printable, so that if you wish to read an eBook in the traditional way, you can very inexpensively print it with your home printer or at any printing shop.
- Fonts in eBooks can be resized, making it easier to read for people with disabilities. With additional software, some eBooks can be turned into audio books.
- You can download an eBook 24 hours a day, every day of the year, from the comfort of your own house or office. With a laptop and internet connection, you can download an eBook while on vacation.
- Quick and Cool Crochet Leaves
- 31 DIY Backyard Ideas and Other DIY Garden Projects
- Pine Cone and Felt Garland
- Duct Tape Christmas Countdown Craft
- 26+ Mason Jar Crafts for Christmas
- 14 Crochet DIY Christmas Gift Ideas
- Bright and Colorful Gumdrop Wreath
- Pine Cone DIY Christmas Tree Ornament
- No Sew Burlap Holly Decoration
- Sparkly Mini Fall Pumpkins
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- The Essential Guide to the Best Holiday Recipes & Crafts: 20 Ideas for a DIY Christmas, Thanksgiving, & Halloween
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Creative Options
- Christmas Tree Rustic Craft Idea
- Rustic Wooden Christmas Card Display
- DIY Christmas Tree Card Display
- Knit Homemade Gift Ideas: 20 Knitted Christmas Gifts
- Fantastic Star Wars Christmas Tree
- Seasons Greetings Hershey's Kisses Christmas Tree
- Christmas Felted Acorn Wreath
- Holiday Cheer Triangle Ornament Stand
- 12 DIY Stockings for Christmas