This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Wedding Reception Banner
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"I made this Mr. & Mrs. Banner for my daughter’s wedding reception. The banner is made entirely of paper/cardstock cut with a Cricut machine. And I only used shapes and files that are available in Cricut Design Space so it can be easily customized to fit your specific needs. This is an easy way to create a custom wedding banner. In addition to wedding banners, this method could easily be adapted to birthdays, anniversaries, bridal showers, or any other type of celebration."
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
Read NextCute Cupcake DIY Soap
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Snowman Top Hat Jenga Block Ornaments
- Crochet Gingerbread Stocking
- Crochet Mini Santa Hat
- Christmas Painted Mason Jars
- Teardrop Nostalgic Christmas Ornament
- Easiest Crochet Chunky Blanket Quick Christmas Gift Idea
- Snowman Christmas Countdown Calendar
- Basket Snowman Craft
- Turkey Bookmark For Kids
- Paper Cup Elf
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts