My Little Pumpkin Bib
Making baby's first Halloween special is always a priority for new moms. This DIY baby bib is sure to do the trick, and it’s simple, too. Most baby sewing patterns are relatively quick, and this one is no exception. Beginner sewists should be more than able to finish this pattern in a day. Gather your materials and get started on this baby bib pattern. If you’re looking forward to a new addition, this is also a great way to nest, or create a cute, handmade baby shower gift.
- Aleene's® Fabric Fusion® Permanent Fabric Adhesive
- 5/8" Green ribbon - 1 yard
- Sewing machine
- Fabric scraps - black, white
- Black embroidery floss
- Orange fabric - 1/4 yard
- Cut two 9-inch circles from orange fabric. Sew circles together, right sides facing, leaving 2” opening to turn. Turn right side out, stitch closed and press flat.
- Center and adhere ribbon to back top of bib using Fabric Fusion. Pin in place until set.
- Hand-stitch details of pumpkin with embroidery floss.
- Cut two leaves from green fabric. Sew together, right sides facing, leaving an opening to turn. Turn right side out, press flat and stitch closed. Repeat for second leaf.
- Adhere leaves to bib with Fabric Fusion, pinning in place until set.
- Cut pumpkin face from black and white fabric.
- Adhere to bib with Fabric Fusion, pinning in place until set.
Read NextDIY Shawl Witchy Crochet Pattern