Lace Embellished Valentine's Purse
For the perfect complement to your February 14th outfit, follow this simple sewing tutorial from craft designer Carlene Eshelman and whip up a cute hand bag for date night! We love the romantic look of this Lace Embellished Valentine's Purse and think it would look great with almost any outfit! Valentines Day sewing is so much fun because you get to embrace your girly side!
- Pink felt sheet
- 4-5 10” lace pieces
- Small white felt heart
- Smaller heart cut from lace
- Fabric glue
- Sewing machine
- 8” pink zipper
- Head pins
1. Fold felt in half.
2. Pin lace across felt in rows.
3. Sew lace pieces to felt using straight stitch.
4. Sew zipper to top of felt.
5. Turn purse inside out and sew sides.
6. Trim extra lace and felt on side seams.
7. Turn right side out.
8. Glue small lace heart onto felt heart.
9. Glue to your purse in desired area.
Read NextApplique Valentine Pillow