Hanging Wired Button Hearts
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
From the blogger: "Easy to make, these wired button hearts are a great way to turn your odd buttons into something new. Make the wired button hearts with buttons in your favorite colors. They make a great wedding token/decoration if you use white or cream buttons. You could also use the buttons from a loved one’s worn-out favorite shirt or cardigans to make a keepsake. There's a list of the supplies you'll need, and there is a step-by-step photo tutorial to help you create your own beautiful hearts."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
As your Christmas tree rolls in through the door, make sure it feels welcome by adorning it in lovely, decorative toilet paper roll… Continue reading: "Recycled Toilet Paper Roll Ornaments"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Santa French Bulldog
- Christmas Reindeer
- Printable Christmas Alphabet
- Paper Holly Decoration
- C2c Snowman Hat Washcloth
- Diy Candle Holder Gift In A Jar
- Balsam Gnomes Quilt
- Owl Sweater Wreath
- Printable Paper Dolls
- Printable Box Template For Christmas
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts