Paper Napkins Summertime Wreath
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"Do you have an overabundance of those decorative, party paper napkins? I do! I'll never use up all the pretty cocktail and dinner napkins I've accumulated over the years. So when life gives you too many serviettes, you pull out the hot glue gun and get crafty. For me, this meant making the perfect summertime fiesta wreath for the front door...using only paper napkins! With paper flowers and an over-sized bow, this is a fun and easy project."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- Foam wreath form
- Craft scissors
- Straight pins
- Hot glue gun
- Assorted paper napkins
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Bruce The Spruce Tree
- Round Textured Crochet Flower Tablemat
- Free Printable Unicorn Bingo Game
- Easy To Make Rosebud Spring Flower Coaster
- Free Printable Birthday Word Search For Kids
- Fun Frog Toilet Paper Roll Craft For Kids
- Paper Roll Menorah
- Zucchini Latkes
- DIY Menorah Craft
- Dreidel Bead Patterns
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts