Paper Napkins Summertime Wreath
By: Victoria Hannley from dazzlewhilefrazzled.com
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"Do you have an overabundance of those decorative, party paper napkins? I do! I'll never use up all the pretty cocktail and dinner napkins I've accumulated over the years. So when life gives you too many serviettes, you pull out the hot glue gun and get crafty. For me, this meant making the perfect summertime fiesta wreath for the front door...using only paper napkins! With paper flowers and an over-sized bow, this is a fun and easy project."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- Foam wreath form
- Craft scissors
- Straight pins
- Hot glue gun
- Assorted paper napkins
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- DIY Fall Treats
- 90s Grunge Fabric Pumpkins
- Funky Summer Hat!!!
- DIY Paper Flowers
- Basic Chunky Crochet Cowl
- Old Fashion Milk Bottle Ring Toss
- Subtle Elegance Pillar Candle Holders
- Wooden Letter Personalized Keychains
- Over Easy Breakfast in Bed Tray
- Hello Summer Watermelon Wood Sign