Crocheted Shamrock Garland
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"I made a Shamrock Garland using leftover yarn from my Christmas yarn stash. The yarn and the crochet hook cost less than $8 if you’re interested in making this project."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
HolidaySt. Patrick's Day, St. Patrick's Day
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This holiday season, make these delicious smelling Cinnamon Spice Scented Ornaments. You'll fill the house with the mouthwatering… Continue reading: "Cinnamon Spice Scented Ornaments"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cookies In A Jar
- Christmas 2020 Crochet Ornament
- Lottery Ticket Christmas Napkin Holders
- Snowman Hat Centerpiece
- Easy Christmas Napkin Ring
- Snowman Christmas Dog Bandana And Headband
- Popsicle Stick Catapult Snowball Fight Stem Activity
- Easy Polymer Clay Candy Ornaments
- Diy Peppermint Candy Slime Recipe
- Super Easy 3d Marshmallow Polar Bear Craft
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts