Crocheted Shamrock Garland
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"I made a Shamrock Garland using leftover yarn from my Christmas yarn stash. The yarn and the crochet hook cost less than $8 if you’re interested in making this project."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
HolidaySt. Patrick's Day, St. Patrick's Day
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Vanellope von Schweetz Pumpkin
- Harry Potter Bookmark
- Coffee Filter Butterflies
- 2-in-1 OOLY Flipside Notebook
- DIY Snowy Lantern Ornament
- Wood Slice Ornament Gift Tags
- Valentine’s Day Slime
- Easter Egg Glitter Slime Party Favors
- Pot Of Gold Rainbow Slime
- Sew Splash Balls from Bathing Suits
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts