We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
These adorable little mini dishcloth crochet patterns work up in a matter of minutes. Easy-to-create and easy-to-use, this free crochet pattern for scrubbies is the perfect last-minute hostess gift and a colorful way to add useful crochet patterns to your life. The Firewheel Scrubbie Crochet Pattern is an easy crochet patterns that works up to be just over four inches in size. This size makes it the perfect pattern to use when scrubbing inside glassware and cups. Plus, they dry surprisingly quickly.
Estimated Cost: Under $10
Time to complete: Under an hour
Primary Technique: Crochet
Difficulty Level: Easy
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
DIY Lavender Wands
Dollar Store DIY Storage Containers
Dollar Store Washi Tape DIY Glassware
Fluffy Organza Spring Wreath
Scrap Buster Blanket
Watercolor Marble Ceramic Bowl
10 Free Flower Tutorials eBook
Sky Blue Crochet Washcloth Pattern
Embroidered Mesh Butterfly Project
38 Beautiful Butterfly Craft Ideas
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts