This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"This is really cute. I like how the pom poms add a little touch of color and pep to the wreath without overwhelming the natural look of the pine cones."
"Love it, will try to make"
"This idea is just too cute! I have never worked with Shrinky Dink before but after seeing this, I may just try it out. Her tutorial makes it look so easy!"
"Halloween is myfavorite holiday.. I'm 43 and dress up every year"
Fabric Decorated Coasters
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
Click here to view your Holiday Projects.
"Fabric ...fabric...fabric! My second big love, the first one is always buttons (that's why i have combined these two and now I have one and only passion!). Really, if you have fabric imagine how many crafts and creations you can make! And this time I have decided to accept this challenge! Oh yes, decoupage is not for me at all, I have destroyed so many materials so far, but this time I wanted to try Fabric Decoupage. The idea presented when I saw these adorable monochrome ceramic coasters... I always need more color!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueFabric Crafts
- Ceramic Coasters
Zig Zag Fabric Scissor
- sandpaper (optionally)
Read NextDollar Store DIY Storage Containers
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Owl Sweater Wreath
How to make an upcycled sweater wreath. This is an adorable wreath that is perfect for Christmas and all of winter. I used an old… Continue reading: "Owl Sweater Wreath"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE your favorite projects
- ADD personal reminder notes
- QUICKLY reference your projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Brett Haylee Scarf
- Gia Afghan
- Ribbed Double Thick Crochet Square Potholder
- Easy Patriotic Sensory Bottles Diy
- Easy And Simple Filet Crochet Table Runner
- All About My Daddy Printable
- Diy Summer Planter Idea With Faux Flowers
- Super Easy Crochet Bow Tie
- Crochet A Blanket With Spiked Sedge Stitch
- 4th Of July Wreath
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts