This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
Three Ingredient Strawberry Cupcakes
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"These are the perfect cupcakes when you have to make a bunch in a hurry. And, you don't want to sacrifice flavor and moistness. This is a cheater recipe but no one needs to know! Pick up three things in the store. It will take you about 1/2 hour to make 18 cupcakes!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueFood Crafting
- 1 box strawberry cake mix
- 12 oz strawberry soda
- 2 containers strawberry icing
Read NextBig Rice Krispie Kisses
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Snowman Top Hat Jenga Block Ornaments
- Crochet Gingerbread Stocking
- Crochet Mini Santa Hat
- Christmas Painted Mason Jars
- Teardrop Nostalgic Christmas Ornament
- Easiest Crochet Chunky Blanket Quick Christmas Gift Idea
- Snowman Christmas Countdown Calendar
- Basket Snowman Craft
- Turkey Bookmark For Kids
- Paper Cup Elf
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts