Wow! Embossing Powder
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
Wow! Embossing Powder
Gifted by: Wow! Embossing Powder
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeHolidayCrafts.com
When looking to try new crafts like scrapbooking, jewelry, or even mixed media, I was surprised to find the Wow! Embossing Powder (as well as the other products). These products are not just for paper crafts, but you can do so much with them! The products that will really make you go WOW:
- Embossing Powders: The powders are available in many colors and finishes. You can find gloss, semi dull and matt dull finishes in clear powders, metallic colors when you're looking for a smooth shine, colored metallic colors that are highly pigmented to create a fantastic metallic sheen, pearlescent colors, earth tone colors, opaque primary colors and so much more! Believe me, the colors are endless and all that glitter is so fun to look at. All you have to do is sprinkle some powder over wet ink and remove excess powder, heat it with a heat gun and the powder will melt and raise. It will take only a few seconds to fully solidify, and you'll be amazed with the outcome!
- Clear Acrylic Stamps: With a variety to choose from, you can turn these everyday stamps into beautiful pieces of art. With the stamps and some embossing powder you can make fun homemade cards to send out around the holidays. With designs like Brocade, French Music (musical notes), Everyday Sentiments, "NB Canvas", and Flight of Fancy (leaves), you'll have a tough time choosing which to use first.
- 3 Dimensional Melt-It Moulds: Use the embossing powder and heating tool to melt and cast into shapes like roses, forget me nots, ornate hearts, butterflies and other fabulous designs. The moulds allow you to make your own embellishments like rings and pendants. It's simple, fun and best of all, if you mess up all you have to do is re-melt the powder and cast it again.
- Heating Tool: The Embossing Heat Tool will give you perfect results. The best way to use it is to start heating from a distance and gradually move closer.
Ready to try out these awesome products? You can make anything from cards to albums, to holiday gift tags and even baubles. And don't forget, you're not limited to just paper crafts!
Make the Textured Valentine's Day Tree with Wow! Embossing Powder.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Lawn Fawn Spring Stamp Set Review
- Red Heart Super Saver Jumbo Yarn Review
- 11 Top Products for Easy Holiday Crafts
- Red Heart Baby TLC and Plush Baby Yarn
- Snowman Silverware Holders
- Red Heart Scrubby Yarn Review
- North Pole Cardstock Assortment
- Christmas Chipboard Albums from FabScraps
- Maggie Holmes Scrapbook Kit
- Halloween Yarn Collection Pack
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Make a Wreath: 27 DIY Summer Wreaths
- Easy Video Tutorial Spring Flower Earrings
- Pretty Crazy Cute Daisy Crochet Flower
- 5 Minutes Tiny Crochet Heart
- Easy Easter Craft for Kids
- DIY Easter Gifts
- Bunny Door Hanger
- String Easter Eggs
- Bunny Treat Bags
- DIY Felt Easter Basket