Valentine Stamp Sets Review
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
Valentine Stamp Sets Review
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeHolidayCrafts.com
All those mushy gushy holidays filled with candy hearts, love notes, and red roses really make you spend a good chunk of change. Why not use your crafty side and create your own cards and love notes? With the help of Lawn Fawn you can come up with the cutest cards to send to your friends and families.
Why text when you can craft? Embellish your Valentine cards with super cute clear stamps and dies. Each of the stamps easily sticks to acrylic blocks so you can stamp as many cards as you need. These stamps are sure to bring a smile on a special day. Cute hearts, koala bears and fun phrases like "the peanut butter to my jelly", "with all my tart" and "my butter half" are sure to make the perfect Valentine card for your sweetie. With heart-shaped craft dies and candy hearts, you'll be able to create the perfect 3D card.
I am head over heels in love with Lawn Fawn. These cute and whimsical designs are perfect for adding a special touch to all your paper crafting projects. Available in large and small collections, these photopolymer clear stamp sets are designed to inspire you. Cute critters and a variety of font designs make these stamp sets great for crafters of all ages, and you'll love how easy and fun they are to use!
Top your cards off with finishing touches by using sweetheart single cord or a skinny pink ribbon tied in a bow. Show off your crafting talent by stamping in style.
What kind of projects do you like using stamps for? Let us know in the comments, below.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Enter to win Valentine Stamp Sets!
Win a Holiday Ribbon Assortment!
11 Top Products for Easy Holiday Crafts
Jingle Bells Bonbons Yarn
Win an Envelope Punch Board!
Be.Loved Collection Pack
Custom Lollipops from LolliPics
Christmas Yarn Collection Pack
Flower Punch Board
Imaginisce I-Bond Cordless Glue Gun
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Faux Stained-Glass Butterfly Craft
- Tiny Fabric Easter Basket
- Upcycled Spring Bunny
- Easy Spring Wreath: Front Door Decor
- Easter Loop Yarn Wreath
- Diy Bunny Banner from Fabric Scraps
- Easy Shamrock Lollipops
- DIY Botanical Invitations
- DIY Watercolor Invitations
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts