Deco Foil Transfer Adhesive
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
Lo and behold another piece of the puzzle, Deco Foil Transfer Adhesive, is just another product to make your crafting experience easy and fun. The iCraft Deco Foil Transfer Adhesive is a non-toxic and permanent liquid adhesive that is used with the Deco Foils. The adhesive can be used on any porous surface and is washable on fabric projects. Buy yourself a plain t-shirt, a plain phone case or even a pair of sneakers and use this product to make a whole different item. The Deco Foil Transfer Adhesive adds dimension when used to freehand or stencil. Make fancy holiday cards, decorate bows, or even little treat boxes to give as holiday gifts.
Each bottle is 2.1 fl oz and is acid-free, allowing you to safely work with it. Applying more pressure will create thicker lines while less pressure will create thinner lines. Once you press on and smooth over the Deco Foil Transfer Sheets, you will see how your pressure to the bottle will create your final product.
Deco Foil Transfer Adhesive is super easy to use. Draw out your line, shape or wording and then let it cure; it could take up to two hours depending on how thick of a line you've drawn. Once the adhesive is dry, press a Deco Foil Transfer Sheet (on the wrong side) on top of the liquid adhesive making sure to press and rub firmly on top, this will release the color onto the liquid adhesive. If you see any spots that may have lost the color you can lay the transfer sheet back down, rub again and get that color back.
This product is machine washable, but it's recommended to use on the delicate cold cycle or even hand-wash. Do NOT throw your finished product in the dryer or take it to the dry cleaners as that will ruin the item. Instead, lay flat to dry.
Other Therm O Web Products:
Deco Foil Transfer Sheets: Each roll of Deco Foil Transfer Sheets has five sheets consisting of 6 inches by 12 inches, and they're acid-free like most of the iCraft Deco Foil products. Simple to use, just apply the appropriate adhesive and follow directions to apply foil for the metallic effect.
Deco Foil Adhesive Sheets:
Deco Foil Foam Adhesive is a permanent, double-sided transfer adhesive that can quickly and easily transfer a boring item into a fantastic piece of art. The foam adhesive can run through most punches, die cutters and electronic cutters. Deco Foil Hot Melt Adhesive is a heat-activated, permanent transfer that works on fabric and paper. You can exclusively use the Hot Melt Adhesive with the iCraft Deco Foil Transfer Sheets.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Chance to Win a Set of DecoArt Americana Premium Matte Acrylic Paint
- Glitter Tape
- Flower Punch Board
- Enter for a chance to win the Lawn Fawn Spring Stamp Set!
- Amplify Mixed Media Scissors
- Shimelle Collection Pack
- True Friend Collection Kit
- Win a Holiday Ribbon Assortment!
- 11 Top Products for Easy Holiday Crafts
- Chance to win the Perfectly Plaid Fall Collection!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Printable Father's Day Madlib Letter
- Mother's Day Coloring Page
- St Patrick Day Centerpiece
- Simple Spring Centerpiece
- Diy Spring Bunny Jar Display
- Cereal Box Leprechaun Trap
- St. Patrick's Day Bingo
- Craft Stick Leprechaun Hat
- Cardboard Tube Easter Bunny
- Easter Treat Pails
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts