TULIP One Step Tie-Dye Kit
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
TULIP One Step Tie-Dye Kit
Gifted by: iLovetoCreate
Reviewed by Jennifer Hendrix, Editor, AllFreeHolidayCrafts.com
Tie dye is a summer craft classic, and for good reason; it's bright, colorful, and perfect for outdoors. Anyone can create their own tie dye designs or follow specific instructions to dye shirts in a specific pattern, but no matter what you choose to do, the end result is always totally awesome. In order to get the best tie dye experience, you need quality dye, and that’s where the TULIP One-Step Tie-Dye Kit comes in.
The TULIP One-Step Tie-Dye Kit provides you with everything that you will need to create their own tie dye masterpieces. The kit includes 3 squeeze bottles, gloves, rubber bands, and a list of project ideas and inspiration, so the only things you need to get started are water and T-shirts. You won't need to pre-soak your shirts before using the TULIP One-Step Tie-Dye Kit, and the color won't fade in the wash once your projects are complete. Plus, you can easily mix the kit's fuchsia, yellow, and turquoise dyes to create shades of purple, green, or orange for their tie dye projects. The TULIP One-Step Tie-Dye Kit can dye up to 9 projects, so you can easily use this kit with a small group of their friends. No matter how you choose to use it, the TULIP One-Step Tie-Dye Kit is truly a one-stop shop for tie dye fun.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Snowman Silverware Holders
- Enter for a chance to win Red Heart Super Saver Jumbo Yarn!
- Lion Brand Artisan Gift Wrap
- Enter for a chance to win Bernat Maker Home Dec Yarn!
- Amy Tangerine Collection
- Enter to win Valentine Stamp Sets!
- Enter to win Lana Boucle Yarn!
- Chance to win a Wasabi Bread Knife!
- Martha Stewart Glitter Set
- Jingle Bells Bonbons Yarn
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- St. Patrick's Day Paper Plate Wreath
- St. Patrick's Day Activity Sheets
- Shamrock Pillow
- Diy Feather Easter Eggs
- Dollar Tree Coffee Filter Leprechauns
- Playful Leprechaun Selfie Wreath
- Marbled Resin Shamrocks
- Dollar Tree Craft Stick Leprechaun Hat
- Mason Jar Leprechaun A St. Patrick’s Day Diy
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts