Stackable Washi Dispenser
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
Washi tape is a great way to jazz up holiday crafts like summer vacation scrapbooks, birthday gift wrap, and homemade Christmas cards. If you’re anything like me, though, you tend to purchase rolls of tape without considering how you might store them. The Stackable Washi Dispenser from We R Memory Keepers can help organize your crafting space while making it easier than ever to create beautiful paper projects.
The Stackable Washi Dispenser, although compact, can hold up to 30 rolls of tape with 1 inch cores. The size specificity can make fitting rolls onto the spools tricky. You may have to experiment with other brands of washi tape to find the perfect fit for this dispenser. There is additional space to store other paper crafting embellishments like rhinestones, beads, and stickers, so there's no excuse for letting your work table get out of hand (at least as far as paper crafs are concerned, that is).
My favorite part of the Stackable Washi Dispenser is its turn table feature. It’s so convenient to spin through a selection of tapes as I work. Even if I get a little overzealous, the heavy bottom of the dispenser ensures that my washi tape won’t go flying. On that note, it would be helpful if the dispenser had a lid to make transporting tape from location to location fuss-free. After all, once you get your tape rolls organized, you want to keep them that way.
You can fit two spools of washi tape on each of the removable spindles. Each roll is a bit loose, which allows for freedom of movement, but this feature can make it difficult to cut off strips of tape with only one hand. That said, the cutters on this dispenser are super sharp, so be careful. The Stackable Washi Dispenser does not come with any washi tape, but We R Memory Keepers offers collections of tape in coordinating colors. You probably have a few rolls of your own to store already, and if this dispenser isn't large enough to accomodate your collection, it is possible to order stackable posts as well.
Read NextRed Heart Holiday Yarn
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Enter to win Red Heart Holiday Yarn!
- Flower Punch Board
- 11 Top Products for Easy Holiday Crafts
- Enter for a chance to win Bernat Maker Home Dec Yarn!
- Red Heart Baby TLC and Plush Baby Yarn
- Chance to Win a Momenta Freestyle Die Cutting Machine!
- Enter to win the Sakura Pen Collection!
- Christmas Chipboard Albums from FabScraps
- Tulip Fashion Glitter
- Quilling Made Easy Online Class
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Pumpkin Jack O’lantern Snow Globe
- Crochet Witch Gnome
- Crochet Melted Snowman
- Boo The Crochet Ghost Solid Granny Square
- Free Magic Reindeer Food Printable Recipe & Topper
- Free Printable Happy Halloween Coloring Page
- How To Crochet Drop Leaf Table Runner
- Simple Ornate Celestial Quilt Pattern
- Halloween Printable Placemats
- Super Easy And Quick Crochet Blanket Pattern With One Row Repeat
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts