Skater's Village Flannel
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
Skater's Village Flannel
Designed by Karen Cruden
Gifted by Windham Fabrics
Reviewed by Jennifer Bendix, Editor of AllFreeHolidayCrafts.com
There is no better material to snuggle up with during the cold winter months than cozy flannel. It's the perfect material for clothes, mittens, scarves, and pillows. What better way to warm up this winter than with the Skater's Village Flannel collection? This collection, designed by Karen Cruden, includes four unique winter-themed designs. The bold red and green flannels have a minimalistic look that can be used for any type of fabric craft. If you are looking for something more winter specific, Karen Cruden's third design included in this collection is made up of colorful winter mittens and hats. The fourth design also hones in on the season, as it features a magical winter village. These four 18”x22” portions are just right for making a few seasonal throw pillows that will add some spirit to you home.
Cruden's festive winter village design features horse-drawn carriages, snowmen, ice skaters, beautiful trees, and snowflakes. Everything in her winter wonderland is covered in a layer of snow, giving this particular design an extra festive feel. This folk-art fabric is a friendly reminder of the magical spirit of the winter season. The two solid fabrics come in a deep red and a warm mossy green. These two colors are a signature of the winter but can be used all year long. The final design is a black flannel covered in cute winter mittens and hats that float among snowflakes. It's the perfect design for a young girl to wear. Use the mitten and hats pattern to make a few warm mittens for your daughter, niece, or granddaughter. Boys will sure love the deep red and green fabrics that would make the most comfortable winter hats. With these delightful designs, you'll be able to keep your loved ones warm while you practice your sewing hobby.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you want a fun way to decorate your composition notebooks for school, then you'll love these Groovy Notebook Cover Printables. All… Continue reading: "Groovy Notebook Cover Printables"
- 11 Top Products for Easy Holiday Crafts
- Flameless Wax Candles
- Enter to win a Premium Picnic Blanket!
- Chance to Win a Notebook and Colored Pencil Set
- Enter to win Valentine Stamp Sets!
- Enter for a chance to win Red Heart Super Saver Jumbo Yarn!
- Chance to win the Buggy Stamp Set!
- Chance to win Shiny + Soft Main Street Yarns!
- Chance to Win a Set of DecoArt Americana Premium Matte Acrylic Paint
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy And Simple Crochet Table Runner Pattern
- Cute Butterfly Craft For Kids
- How is Hanukkah Celebrated?
- Easiest Crochet Blanket Pattern With V Stitch
- Easy School Bus Craft
- Solid Double Crochet Spiral Circle
- How To Knit Through The Back Loop
- How To Knit A Long Tail Cast On Photo Tutorial
- How To Wash A Skein Of Yarn Before Using
- Endless Summer Afghan Square
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts