Skater's Village Flannel
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
Skater's Village Flannel
Designed by Karen Cruden
Gifted by Windham Fabrics
Reviewed by Jennifer Bendix, Editor of AllFreeHolidayCrafts.com
There is no better material to snuggle up with during the cold winter months than cozy flannel. It's the perfect material for clothes, mittens, scarves, and pillows. What better way to warm up this winter than with the Skater's Village Flannel collection? This collection, designed by Karen Cruden, includes four unique winter-themed designs. The bold red and green flannels have a minimalistic look that can be used for any type of fabric craft. If you are looking for something more winter specific, Karen Cruden's third design included in this collection is made up of colorful winter mittens and hats. The fourth design also hones in on the season, as it features a magical winter village. These four 18”x22” portions are just right for making a few seasonal throw pillows that will add some spirit to you home.
Cruden's festive winter village design features horse-drawn carriages, snowmen, ice skaters, beautiful trees, and snowflakes. Everything in her winter wonderland is covered in a layer of snow, giving this particular design an extra festive feel. This folk-art fabric is a friendly reminder of the magical spirit of the winter season. The two solid fabrics come in a deep red and a warm mossy green. These two colors are a signature of the winter but can be used all year long. The final design is a black flannel covered in cute winter mittens and hats that float among snowflakes. It's the perfect design for a young girl to wear. Use the mitten and hats pattern to make a few warm mittens for your daughter, niece, or granddaughter. Boys will sure love the deep red and green fabrics that would make the most comfortable winter hats. With these delightful designs, you'll be able to keep your loved ones warm while you practice your sewing hobby.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Enter for a chance to win Bernat Maker Home Dec Yarn!
- Custom Lollipops from LolliPics
- Flower Punch Board
- Chance to win Paintbox Yarns Baby DK Yarn!
- Snowman Silverware Holders
- True Friend Collection Kit
- Chance to win the Perfectly Plaid Fall Collection!
- Chance to win OOLY Click Retractable Highlighters!
- Chance to win Walnut Hollow Birch Ornaments!
- Chance to Win a Marabu Aqua Ink Graphix McFloaty Set!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Valentine's Day Melt And Pour Soap
- Elegant Snowflakes
- Yarn Wrapped Hearts
- 3d Paper Heart Garland Decorations
- The Ice Diamond Headband
- Printable Valentine’s Day Word Search
- Rustic Crochet Jute Bag How To Crochet With Jute Twine Cord
- Diy Wheelchair Horse Costume
- Crochet Twisted Earwarmer Headband With Texture
- Ribbon Candy Wreath
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts