Essential Tool Kit
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
Essential Tool Kit
Gifted by: Polyform Products
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeHolidayCrafts.com
Working with clay can be a scary idea when you haven't had any prior experience. Luckily, Sculpey has a fabulous product to get you started. The Essential Tool Kit has everything you need in order to work with clay and make amazing projects.
The Essential Took Kit is an 11-piece kit containing the following:
- Clay Roller: This is an essential tool for rolling smooth, even sheets of clay.
- Needle End Pointer: This creates small holes, lines, textures, patterns and fine detail.
- Super Slicer: This tool has handles for comfort and safety, it has a rigid blade with two detachable handles and is used to make clean straight cuts and edges.
- Texture Wheel with two design wheels: This adds texture and detail to clay with universal handle and Vine and Rope wheels.
- 6mm Style and Detail Tool: Dual-purpose shaping and smoothing tool.
- Blunt Point Tool: This plastic tool has two distinctive ends for forming and detailing clay.
- Clay Knife: The plastic knife is great for smoothing, cutting and blending clay.
Working with clay can be quite messy, but what I like about these tools is that you can easily clean them with soap and water; the metal tools can be cleaned with a soft cloth. Now you don't have to worry about the hassle of cleaning up. This is an amazing collection of the most sought after clay tools.
The Blunt Point Tool can create a really nice trim on any project, as well as the rubber chipped chisel tool. Regardless of what project you're working up, after using the Essential Tool Kit, you'll want to make many more projects. With different blocks of clay you can make bangles to mix and match each of your outfits, jewelry, drink coasters and so much more.
The next time you're out looking for a clay tool, keep in mind the Essential Tool Kit from Sculpey. These tools are great for both kids and adults; they're reliable and really easy to work with.
Read NextZoku Iced Coffee Maker Review
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Enter for a chance to win a Zoku Iced Coffee Maker!
- Enter to win a Premium Picnic Blanket!
- Chance to win Premier Fable Yarn!
- Snowman Silverware Holders
- Enter to win a Portable Color Me Calm Coloring Kit!
- Enter to win a Westcott Scissor Mouse!
- Chance to Win a Set of DecoArt Americana Premium Matte Acrylic Paint
- Needle Felting Easter Bunny Kit
- Totally Exposed Chipboard Album and Dividers
- Stick n' Carve
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Foxy Gnomes Quilt And Pillow Patterns
- Free St Patrick’s Day Bingo Cards Printable Game
- Free Printable 4th Of July Coloring Pages
- Free Printable Butterfly Coloring Pages
- Edible Fairy House
- Spring Activity Sheets And Coloring Pages
- Bunny Paper Bag Puppet
- Star Wars Bb-8 Papercraft
- Easter Bunny And Egg Craft
- Crochet Sleek Doily How To Crochet Round Doily
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts