10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- see all comments
"This is really cute. I like how the pom poms add a little touch of color and pep to the wreath without overwhelming the natural look of the pine cones."
"Love it, will try to make"
"This idea is just too cute! I have never worked with Shrinky Dink before but after seeing this, I may just try it out. Her tutorial makes it look so easy!"
"Halloween is myfavorite holiday.. I'm 43 and dress up every year"
Essential Tool Kit
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
Click here to view your Holiday Projects.
Essential Tool Kit
Gifted by: Polyform Products
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeHolidayCrafts.com
Working with clay can be a scary idea when you haven't had any prior experience. Luckily, Sculpey has a fabulous product to get you started. The Essential Tool Kit has everything you need in order to work with clay and make amazing projects.
The Essential Took Kit is an 11-piece kit containing the following:
- Clay Roller: This is an essential tool for rolling smooth, even sheets of clay.
- Needle End Pointer: This creates small holes, lines, textures, patterns and fine detail.
- Super Slicer: This tool has handles for comfort and safety, it has a rigid blade with two detachable handles and is used to make clean straight cuts and edges.
- Texture Wheel with two design wheels: This adds texture and detail to clay with universal handle and Vine and Rope wheels.
- 6mm Style and Detail Tool: Dual-purpose shaping and smoothing tool.
- Blunt Point Tool: This plastic tool has two distinctive ends for forming and detailing clay.
- Clay Knife: The plastic knife is great for smoothing, cutting and blending clay.
Working with clay can be quite messy, but what I like about these tools is that you can easily clean them with soap and water; the metal tools can be cleaned with a soft cloth. Now you don't have to worry about the hassle of cleaning up. This is an amazing collection of the most sought after clay tools.
The Blunt Point Tool can create a really nice trim on any project, as well as the rubber chipped chisel tool. Regardless of what project you're working up, after using the Essential Tool Kit, you'll want to make many more projects. With different blocks of clay you can make bangles to mix and match each of your outfits, jewelry, drink coasters and so much more.
The next time you're out looking for a clay tool, keep in mind the Essential Tool Kit from Sculpey. These tools are great for both kids and adults; they're reliable and really easy to work with.
Read NextJingle Bells Bonbons Yarn
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Shimmering Winter Mason Jar Lanterns
If you are looking for DIY winter crafts to brighten up your home, check out the Shimmering Winter Mason Jar Lanterns tutorial. These… Continue reading: "Shimmering Winter Mason Jar Lanterns"
- Jingle Bells Bonbons Yarn
- Chance to win the Holiday Homies Fabric Collection!
- Kringle and Co. Kit from American Crafts
- Miss Teagen Sue Collection Pack
- Quilling Made Easy Online Class
- Halloween Yarn Collection Pack
- O Christmas Tree Cotton
- Lion Brand Artisan Gift Wrap
- Win a skein of Lion Brand Holiday Homespun Yarn
- Enter to win a Premium Picnic Blanket!
Something worth saving?
- SAVE your favorite projects
- ADD personal reminder notes
- QUICKLY reference your projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Printable April Coloring Pages
- Printable Big Flower Coloring Pages
- Printable Candy Dice Game For Easter
- Fun Easter Sensory Bin For Toddlers And Preschoolers
- Cute Paper Plate Chick Craft For Kids
- Free Printable Earth Day Scavenger Hunt For Kids
- How To Crochet Easter Bunny Applique
- Diy Minecraft Tnt
- Sheep Craft With Craft Sticks
- Foam Dice Chick Craft
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts