Ribb-Its Display System
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
Ribb-Its Display System
Reviewed by , Editor, AllFreeHolidayCrafts.com
The holiday season and wedding season can be quite a busy time with all the invitations coming to your mailbox and fun holiday greeting cards decorating your house. The only difficult thing about all these cards is where to put them. Fortunately, the Ribb-its Display System is the perfect thing to help display all those cards.
How does this system work? It's quite easy, actually. Get yourself some fun ribbon first. There are so many designs to choose from including animal prints, holiday prints, Patriotic prints, polka dots, florals and so much more. There really is a ribbon for just about any occasion. Next you choose your magnets. Each comes in a pack of neodymium, ultra-strong embellished with rhinestones on the front with a flat metal disk for the back. Again, there are plenty of colors to choose from, so you can try to match the ribbon you go with. Next up are the clips. There are fewer colors to choose from, but nonetheless, you can still try to match the ribbon to the magnets for a fun set.
After you've chosen your colors and designs, you'll simply wrap the ribbon around a cabinet or door and clip the two ends together with the double-ended suspender clip. Once you're ready to place an invitation or holiday greeting card on, all you have to do is put the rhinestone part of the magnet in front of the card with the flat part of the magnet in back of the card, and voila! You now have a beautiful display system that can hold all your most special items. This is great for holiday cards as well as your favorite family photos!
As Ribb-its motto says "wrap it, clip it, love it." You'll be amazed at what fun you can have decorating.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Enter for a chance to win Bernat Maker Home Dec Yarn!
- Custom Lollipops from LolliPics
- Flower Punch Board
- Chance to win Paintbox Yarns Baby DK Yarn!
- Snowman Silverware Holders
- True Friend Collection Kit
- Chance to win the Perfectly Plaid Fall Collection!
- Chance to win OOLY Click Retractable Highlighters!
- Chance to win Walnut Hollow Birch Ornaments!
- Chance to Win a Marabu Aqua Ink Graphix McFloaty Set!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Valentine's Day Melt And Pour Soap
- Elegant Snowflakes
- Yarn Wrapped Hearts
- 3d Paper Heart Garland Decorations
- The Ice Diamond Headband
- Printable Valentine’s Day Word Search
- Rustic Crochet Jute Bag How To Crochet With Jute Twine Cord
- Diy Wheelchair Horse Costume
- Crochet Twisted Earwarmer Headband With Texture
- Ribbon Candy Wreath
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts