Red Heart Scrubby Yarn Review
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
Red Heart Scrubby Yarn Review
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeHolidayCrafts.com
When your favorite dishcloth or dish scrubber is just about done it can be heartbreaking. It was the perfect weight and thickness, and it was the only one that got dirty pots clean after making a messy meal. Don't bother trying to replicate it, but instead work up one of your own designs! Red Heart's Scrubby Yarn is the perfect texture, and a worsted weight yarn like this can withstand plenty of grease and scrubbing.
Cutting costs is exactly what will happen by making your own dishcloths, and you get the colors and design you really want. This yarn is more versatile than you would think, and I love to use it to work up shower scrubbies as well as dish scrubs. This yarn is great at exfoliating, so if you use a washcloth made with Scrubby Yarn on your face, you will be shocked at the results. A Clairsonic can run you over $100, while this yarn will only cost a few bucks! Your whole family will love these scrubbies, so try making them in everyone's favorite colors, or, better yet, their favorite animals. Nothing says "bath time" like a fun, animal-shaped washcloth. The possibilities really are endless with this yarn.
Because you will be using these scrubbies over and over again, you might be worried about bacteria build up. However, this yarn is machine washable, and because it is 100% polyester, it will dry quickly afterward. This is great because it eliminates the need for a dryer, which could ruin the shape of your scrubby. Perfect for so many different projects, Red Heart's Scrubby Yarn is a great addition to your yarn collection.
Read NextStencil 1 Halloween Stencils
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"After the turkey, the second most important element in a British Christmas dinner is the Christmas pudding. The other day when I was… Continue reading: "Christmas Pudding Wood Slice Ornament"
- Enter to win Stencil 1 Halloween Stencils!
- Chillingsworth Manor Scrapbook Collection Kit
- Red Heart Baby TLC and Plush Baby Yarn
- Snowman Silverware Holders
- Enter to win a Comfort Detail Craft Knife!
- Enter for a chance to win the Lawn Fawn Spring Stamp Set!
- Rejoice Paper Collection Pack from BoBunny
- Needle Felting Easter Bunny Kit
- Stick n' Carve
- Quilling Made Easy Online Class
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Tin Can Bean Bag Toss
- How To Draw Christmas Ornaments
- Easy And Simple Crochet Treble Flock Blanket Pattern
- DIY Scarf Wreath
- Fall Pumpkin Lanterns
- Mini Pumpkin Topiary
- Gods Eye Pumpkin Lanterns
- Wool Covered Wood Pumpkin Decor Craft
- Printable Halloween Quotes
- Spell On You Printable
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts