Premo! Sculpey Accents Clay Review
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
There's something about clay crafting that takes me back to my childhood. When I was little, I loved the feel of the clay in my hands and I enjoyed the endless possibility of turning a block of clay into something beautiful. Now, I still find that same childlike joy when I work with clay...and I love learning how I can transform it into everything from jewelry to elegant home decor.
One of my favorite clays to work with is Sculpey clay. Durable and available in a crazy amount of colors, Sculpey clay is my go-to for jewelry and home decor projects. I also love the cute 6-pack containers filled with 1oz blocks of coordinating colors. This makes creating jewelry much easier, as I don't have to worry about my colors not matching.
The classics pack contains strong primary colors that you can use all by themselves or mix to create other colors. The six clays in this pack are: White, Cadmium Yellow Hue, Green, Cadmium Red Hue, Navy, and Black. The pearls pack has beauiful colors with a glittery finish...so anything you make with this clay sparkles and shines forever. The colors in this pack include: Pearl, Bright Green Pearl, Magenta Pearl, Purple Pearl, Peacock Pearl, and Blue Pearl. This pack is great for jewelry making and creating your own beads.
No matter what your age, one thing's for sure. Sometimes there's just no better pleasure than indulging in a childhood passion, and with the lovely Sculpey clay from Polyform, not only will you be able to satisfy your childhood imagination, but you'll be able to create something truly beautiful besides!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Peanut Free Halloween Treat Envelope
- Perfectly Plaid Fall Collection
- DIY Mummy Candy Bar Wrapper
- Simple Seafoam Mason Jars
- Painted Pumpkin Recycled Bottle Craft
- Recycled Record Jackets Christmas Wreath
- Pine Cone Christmas Tree Craft
- Magic Money Mason Jar Snow Globe
- Twinkle and Twine Dollar Store Pumpkin
- Pumpkin Pincushion Tutorial
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts