Playing with Image Transfers
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
Playing with Image Transfers
Gifted by Quarry Books
Reviewed by Jesse Carpender, Editor, AllFreeHolidayCrafts.com
Reproducing an image easily is a valuable skill for crafters. It opens up a world of possibilities, because it allows crafters to use patterns, illustrations, or designs to accent their creations. Playing with Image Transfers by Courtney Cerruti, published by Quarry Books in 2013, teaches you how to use image transfer techniques successfully. Once you learn how to transfer images, you can use it in all your creative projects including art, mixed media, and design.
Playing with Image Transfers features five transfer methods: packing tape, blender pen, acetone, gel skin medium, and acrylic transfers. Author Courtney Cerruti offers up the story of her own trial-and-error experiences with image transfers in the introduction. After you learn how to use the five methods, the book offers 19 creative projects across the crafting realm. Author Courtney Cerruti offers up the story of her own trial-and-error experiences with image transfers in the introduction. Some of the fun DIY projects in the book include Craft Jar Labels, Stationary Suite, and an Upcycled Sign. Cerruti details how to make personalized Modern Magnets using a blender pen transfer. Learning these techniques will completely transform the way you craft.
Just think of the possibilities for transfering family photos to flower pots, fabrics, or magnets. This book is a staple for any serious crafter's library.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
When you start to see those blue skies of spring, it's wonderful to open up the windows and do some spring cleaning. Make this Sky… Continue reading: "Sky Blue Crochet Washcloth Pattern"
- Chillingsworth Manor Scrapbook Collection Kit
- Enter to win a Westcott Scissor Mouse!
- 11 Top Products for Easy Holiday Crafts
- Enter to win Red Heart Baby Hugs Yarn!
- Chance to win Paintbox Yarns Baby DK Yarn!
- Chance to win Fiskars Total Control Non-stick Precision Scissors!
- Enter to win a Premium Picnic Blanket!
- Enter to win a Premium Christmas Tree Storage Bag!
- Chance to win the Premier Gradient Yarn Box!
- Chance to Win a Notebook and Colored Pencil Set
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easiest Crochet Blanket Pattern With V Stitch
- Easy School Bus Craft
- Solid Double Crochet Spiral Circle
- How To Knit Through The Back Loop
- How To Knit A Long Tail Cast On Photo Tutorial
- How To Wash A Skein Of Yarn Before Using
- Endless Summer Afghan Square
- Landon Hand Towel
- Free You’ve Been Booed Printable For Halloween
- Halloween Yarn Mummy Craft
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts