We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
Bazzill Basics Glitter Tape
Provided by: Bazzill Basics Paper
Reviewed by Jennifer Bendix, Editor of AllFreeHolidayCrafts.com
Everything is better when you add a little glitter, but adding glitter can sometimes be a hassle. Forget the mess that glitter can make when you use Bazzill Basics Glitter tape. If you have a particularly glittery holiday craft, you might find glitter on your clothes, in your carpet, and even in your hair for months after the holiday passes. One great solution to this crafty problem is to use the Bazzill Basics Glitter Tape!
This fabulous craft embellishment is a versatile supply that can be used for decorating glass vases, wood frames, scrapbook pages, and more! You will love how easy this supply is to use. All you need to do is tear your piece of tape, peel off the paper backing, and stick it in place. No glue, dry time, and best of all, no mess.
The Bazzill Basics Glitter Tape comes in several different colors, including Christmas colors like red, green, silver and gold. The rolls of tape are 5/8" thick and approximately 9' long. Once you begin using this great craft supply, you'll never want to use regular glitter again. Discover the ease of decorating with glitter when you use the Bazzill Basics Glitter Tape.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Welcome your tree by adorning it with a paper decorations DIY tutorial that will make it feel right at home. Grab your friends and get… Continue reading: "French DIY Paper Stars Ornaments"
- Chance to Win a Set of DecoArt Americana Premium Matte Acrylic Paint
- American Crafts Glitter Tape
- Chance to Win a Red Heart Pom & Tassel Maker!
- Snowman Silverware Holders
- Enter to win Lana Boucle Yarn!
- Chance to win the Sakura Classic White Gelly Roll Pen!
- Chillingsworth Manor Scrapbook Collection Kit
- Red Heart Baby TLC and Plush Baby Yarn
- American Heroes Collection
- Quilling Made Easy Online Class
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Decoupage Egg Wreath For Spring
- How To Create Recycled Container Herb Garden
- Messy Bun Bunny Applique Crochet Ribbed Hat
- Crazy About Container Gardening
- Create Your Own Mosaic Garden Stone
- Miniature Farm Window Box Planter
- Rustic Farmhouse Welcome Wreath For Spring
- Easter Egg Exchange Dice Game
- Free Easter Bingo Printable Game Cards
- Easy 10 Minutes Spring Wreath
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts