We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
Bazzill Basics Glitter Tape
Provided by: Bazzill Basics Paper
Reviewed by Jennifer Bendix, Editor of AllFreeHolidayCrafts.com
Everything is better when you add a little glitter, but adding glitter can sometimes be a hassle. Forget the mess that glitter can make when you use Bazzill Basics Glitter tape. If you have a particularly glittery holiday craft, you might find glitter on your clothes, in your carpet, and even in your hair for months after the holiday passes. One great solution to this crafty problem is to use the Bazzill Basics Glitter Tape!
This fabulous craft embellishment is a versatile supply that can be used for decorating glass vases, wood frames, scrapbook pages, and more! You will love how easy this supply is to use. All you need to do is tear your piece of tape, peel off the paper backing, and stick it in place. No glue, dry time, and best of all, no mess.
The Bazzill Basics Glitter Tape comes in several different colors, including Christmas colors like red, green, silver and gold. The rolls of tape are 5/8" thick and approximately 9' long. Once you begin using this great craft supply, you'll never want to use regular glitter again. Discover the ease of decorating with glitter when you use the Bazzill Basics Glitter Tape.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"Spice up your holiday decor with this simple but adorable Scarf Christmas Wreath! A quick and easy Christmas activity to do with the… Continue reading: "Scarf Christmas Wreath Tutorial"
- Chance to win Serendipity Tweed Yarn!
- Chillingsworth Manor Scrapbook Collection Kit
- Snowman Silverware Holders
- Enter to win a Holiday Beaded Ornament Kit!
- Enter to win Stencil 1 Halloween Stencils!
- Enter to win Red Heart Holiday Yarn!
- Enter to win Red Heart Scrubby Yarn!
- Enter for a chance to win Bernat Maker Home Dec Yarn!
- Chance to win Deborah Norville Everyday Yarn!
- Chance to win a Holiday Stencil Sheet Pack!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Scrappy Stars
- Halloween Cake Mix Cookies
- Witches Brew Cocktail
- Die Hard Christmas Ornament
- Polar Express Shadow Box
- Yarn Wrapped Monogram Santa Ornament
- Dollar Tree Mickey Ears Ornaments
- White Pom Pom Christmas Tree
- Christmas I Spy In A Jar
- 3d Sticker Mini Valentine's Day Cards
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts