Gift Bag Punch Board
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
Need gift wrap in an instant? Try the Gift Bag Punch Board from We R Memory Keepers! This tool allows you to punch and score custom gift bags in three sizes. Any piece of card stock, whether it's patterned, stamped, or solid, can be turned into beautiful gift wrap for a birthdays, housewarming parties, anniversary celebrations, and so much more.
Making your own gift bags allows you to put together the perfect present for a special occasion. Use the Gift Bag Punch Board to match your gift to the bride-to-be's wedding colors. Punch and score pink or blue cardstock to coordinate with a baby shower, or create a handmade gift bag in the guest of honor's favorite color. You can express your creativity and show your appreciation for a loved one without spending a fortune.
The Gift Bag Punch Board has three different settings: Small (2.63 inches wide); Medium (3.135 inches wide); and Large (3.63 inches wide). These sizes give you flexibility to fill your handmade gift bags with treats like candy, gift cards, or small toys and trinkets. Choose a paper to match your party's theme and start punching and scoring favor bags. Depending on how many guests you are expecting, I recommend breaking up the task into several sessions because your hands will get tired.
Give a present that is beautiful inside and out with the Gift Bag Punch Board! This tool makes it easy to personalize your gifts and wow your guests. Keep a trusty brand of 2-sided tape or adhesive so that the bags can support the weight of the goodies inside. Your loved ones will be so impressed that you took the time and effort to make your own gift wrap–they don't have to know it only took a few minutes of your time!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Nothing says fall like pine cone crafts! This Gilded Pine Cone Fall Craft Idea will get you excited for the cooler months. Go out and… Continue reading: "Gilded Pine Cone Fall Craft Idea"
- Chance to Win a Red Heart Pom & Tassel Maker!
- Win a Holiday Ribbon Assortment!
- Enter to win Bernat Softee Baby Chunky Yarn
- Chance to win the Perfectly Plaid Fall Collection!
- Chance to win the Holiday Homies Fabric Collection!
- Custom Lollipops from LolliPics
- Flower Punch Board
- Gift Bag Punch Board
- Enter to win Red Heart Scrubby Yarn!
- Enter for a chance to win Duck Tape!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Pom Pom Pine Cone Ornaments
- 4 Ingredient Candy Corn Fudge
- Mini Weaving Loom Fall Pumpkins
- Mixed Media Halloween Wine Bottles
- Pirate Treasure Chest Treats
- The Feather Place
- 10 Halloween Craft Blogs That Are Wickedly Good
- Red Heart Pom & Tassel Maker
- Monsters Inc. Pumpkin
- Jack Skellington Sharpie Mug
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts