Gift Bag Punch Board
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
Need gift wrap in an instant? Try the Gift Bag Punch Board from We R Memory Keepers! This tool allows you to punch and score custom gift bags in three sizes. Any piece of card stock, whether it's patterned, stamped, or solid, can be turned into beautiful gift wrap for a birthdays, housewarming parties, anniversary celebrations, and so much more.
Making your own gift bags allows you to put together the perfect present for a special occasion. Use the Gift Bag Punch Board to match your gift to the bride-to-be's wedding colors. Punch and score pink or blue cardstock to coordinate with a baby shower, or create a handmade gift bag in the guest of honor's favorite color. You can express your creativity and show your appreciation for a loved one without spending a fortune.
The Gift Bag Punch Board has three different settings: Small (2.63 inches wide); Medium (3.135 inches wide); and Large (3.63 inches wide). These sizes give you flexibility to fill your handmade gift bags with treats like candy, gift cards, or small toys and trinkets. Choose a paper to match your party's theme and start punching and scoring favor bags. Depending on how many guests you are expecting, I recommend breaking up the task into several sessions because your hands will get tired.
Give a present that is beautiful inside and out with the Gift Bag Punch Board! This tool makes it easy to personalize your gifts and wow your guests. Keep a trusty brand of 2-sided tape or adhesive so that the bags can support the weight of the goodies inside. Your loved ones will be so impressed that you took the time and effort to make your own gift wrap–they don't have to know it only took a few minutes of your time!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Chance to Win a Set of DecoArt Americana Premium Matte Acrylic Paint
Enter to win Valentine Stamp Sets!
11 Top Products for Easy Holiday Crafts
Fiskars Cuts+More Scissors
Enter to win the Yes, Please Boxed Cards!
Chance to Win a Set of Wooden Gift Tags
Kringle and Co. Kit from American Crafts
Enter to win a Comfort Detail Craft Knife!
Jingle Bells Bonbons Yarn
American Crafts Glitter Tape
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Party Sweet Box from Sticks
- DIY Changeable Lego Frame
- Pinwheel Square Mini Quilt
- Father’s Day Word Search Printable
- DecoArt Americana Premium Matte Acrylic Paint
- Upcycled Faux Cement Planter
- DIY Upcycle Old Photo Frames to Cute Lantern
- How to Make Lotus in Origami Style: Easy Craft Tutorial
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts