Flameless Wax Candles
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
Flameless Wax Candles
Gifted by: Energizer
Reviewed by Patricia Lusk, Editor, AllFreeHolidayCrafts.com
I absolutely love the sight and scent of a flickering candle in my home. There is something so warm and comforting about the welcoming smell of a scented candle. Scents can evoke some of our strongest and fondest memories, and the right scented candle can produce exactly the right mood for the home. The atmosphere created by candlelight is so relaxed and calming. There is nothing better than coming home at the end of the day and unwinding while surrounded by the soothing presence of candles.
Unfortunately, lighting candles can be dangerous. Open flames in a home are always a concern, especially if there are children around. That’s why these Flameless Wax Candles from Energizer are so wonderful. They offer the same comfort as real candles, but without the danger of having an open flame in your home. The light included in these flameless candles is amber-colored to produce the same soft and hazy candlelit glow. The amber-colored LED light will never need to be replaced, and the wax on these candles won’t melt the way wax on traditional candles melts. The candle has an on/off switch on the bottom and runs on battery power. These Energizer Flameless Wax Candles can last for up to 75 hours before needing a replacement battery.
These Flameless Wax Candles come in a variety of colors, scents, and sizes. At our office, we were able to test out the Pumpkin Spice scent and the Honey Vanilla scent. Both of these scents were pleasing and calming additions to our office, and the ambiance created by the lighted candles was perfect. Energizer Flameless Wax Candles are the perfect addition to any home.
Read NextWestcott Scissor Mouse
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Looking for some last-minute, easy to make Christmas ornaments? This Recycled Book Page Ball Ornament is super simple to put together… Continue reading: "Recycled Book Page Ball Ornament"
- Enter to win a Westcott Scissor Mouse!
- Snowman Silverware Holders
- Tulip Fashion Glitter
- Chance to win Red Heart Amore Yarn!
- Red Heart Baby TLC and Plush Baby Yarn
- Chance to win Paintbox Yarns Baby DK Yarn!
- Enter for a chance to win Bernat Maker Home Dec Yarn!
- Enter to win the Office Suite Paper Collection!
- Enter to win Red Heart Holiday Yarn!
- Chance to win Red Heart It's a Wrap Yarn!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Papercraft Leprechaun Puppet
- Christmas String Art
- Free Letter To Santa Printable
- Hot Chocolate Pudding Shots
- Easy Christmas Tree Charcuterie Board Recipe
- Shiny + Bright Ornament #6
- Crochet Winter Ornaments
- Crochet Heart Snowman Christmas Ornament
- Hanging Star Holiday Countdown Calendar
- Toilet Paper Roll Countdown Calendar
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts