Crop-a-Dile Corner Chomper
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
A member of the Crop-A-Dile line from We R Memory Keepers, the Corner Chomper is a powerful 2-in-1 punch. Trim corners to a perfect rounded finish using the 1/8 inch or 3/8 inch setting. Cut through paper, cardstock, chipboard, leather, plastic, and other tricky materials with ease.
Whether your passion is paper crafting, metalwork, or mixed media, the Corner Chomper can make the process simpler, particularly if you're working with thicker materials. Placement is important when you use this tool, so be sure to use the alignment guides before you punch.
With this versatile tool, you can give photos and laminated materials rounded corners that won't snag. Plus, the innovative design catches punches, minimizing the mess. Apart from the device pictured here, the Corner Chomper comes in four varieties, and each features two cut styles including:
- 1/4 by 1/2 inch Radius
- Angle/Photo Cut
Another great aspect of the Corner Chomper is that people with limited dexterity or hand strength can operate this device. If it's too heavy in your hand, you can rest one of the handles on the table and still come out with a clean punch. The alignment guides fold flat for easy storage. Scrapbook layouts, photo collages, garlands–the possibilities are endless when you have the Corner Chomper in hand.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"Spice up your holiday decor with this simple but adorable Scarf Christmas Wreath! A quick and easy Christmas activity to do with the… Continue reading: "Scarf Christmas Wreath Tutorial"
- Chance to win Serendipity Tweed Yarn!
- Chillingsworth Manor Scrapbook Collection Kit
- Snowman Silverware Holders
- Enter to win a Holiday Beaded Ornament Kit!
- Enter to win Stencil 1 Halloween Stencils!
- Enter to win Red Heart Holiday Yarn!
- Enter to win Red Heart Scrubby Yarn!
- Enter for a chance to win Bernat Maker Home Dec Yarn!
- Chance to win Deborah Norville Everyday Yarn!
- Chance to win a Holiday Stencil Sheet Pack!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Scrappy Stars
- Halloween Cake Mix Cookies
- Witches Brew Cocktail
- Die Hard Christmas Ornament
- Polar Express Shadow Box
- Yarn Wrapped Monogram Santa Ornament
- Dollar Tree Mickey Ears Ornaments
- White Pom Pom Christmas Tree
- Christmas I Spy In A Jar
- 3d Sticker Mini Valentine's Day Cards
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts