Candy Box Punch Board
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
The Candy Box Punch Board from We R Memory Keepers makes it easy to create super sweet pillow boxes in a few minutes. With its straightforward instructions and user-friendly features, even people who are new to making their own gift wrap will get the hang of this nifty tool.
As inexpensive as it is efficient, the Candy Box Punch Board is a great value. Not only is it compact and powerful, but this tool provides flexibility in terms of box size. Unlike a die, which has a set length and width, this punch board allows you to alter the length of each box.
Punch and score cute, candy-themed boxes to hold gifts like chocolates, hand lotion, accessories, and more. No matter what the occasion–birthday, bridal shower, or holiday–you can make a box that will fit the theme. For instance, red and green card stock would be ideal for Christmas. If you raid your stash of scrapbooking supplies, you may not even spend a dime on your handmade gift box. Plus, it will look good enough to eat!
Once you've mastered the basics of box construction, you're ready to decorate! Add stickers, glitter, ribbon, and beads to give each box a personal touch. These adorable gift boxes will be a huge hit at your next party. Create gift wrap that looks like it was made by a professional, yet matches the occasion perfectly. One the best ideas for this tool is to repurpose greeting cards into gift boxes, but when you have this trusty Candy Box Punch Board at the ready, you'll find inspiration everywhere.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Summer is coming, which means you'll definitely want to make some DIY pot holders for all the tasty summer dishes and pies you'll be… Continue reading: "Very Easy Potholder Watermelon Craft"
- Chance to Win a Set of DecoArt Americana Premium Matte Acrylic Paint
- Enter to win Valentine Stamp Sets!
- Chillingsworth Manor Scrapbook Collection Kit
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Patons Alpaca Yarn!
- Snowman Silverware Holders
- Chance to win the Brilliant Bowmaker Ultimate Kit!
- Chance to win the Wrapit Loom Professional Series!
- Chance to win Deborah Norville Everyday Baby Yarn!
- Chance to win a Deflecto Stackable Caddy Organizer!
- Jingle Bells Bonbons Yarn
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Lacy Crochet Doily Tablemat
- 42 Things To Do When Planning Your Next Party
- Bead And Wood Patriotic Pendant
- Toilet Paper Roll Butterfly Craft For Kids
- Make Your Own Rectangle Crochet Basket
- How To Make A Popcorn Crochet Flower
- Fun Printable Camping Bingo For Kids
- Teddy Bear Crochet Basket
- 4th Of July Americana Wreath
- Patriotic Binoculars
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts