American Heroes Collection
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
American Heroes Collection
Designed by Whistler Studios
Gifted by Windham Fabrics
Reviewed by Jennifer Bendix, Editor of AllFreeHolidayCrafts.com
There is no better way to show your devotion to America than by using the American Heroes collection from Windham fabrics for your next sewing craft or quilting project. The American Heroes collection features 17 different fabric designs that you will love to use to make a great patriotic quilt or blanket. Whether you’re crafting for Flag Day, Memorial Day, July Fourth, or simply to honor a service member, you’ll be sure to find the perfect fabric to use in this patriotic collection. From prints that depict stars and stripes to prints that feature American flags, eagles and badges, the American Heroes collection has the perfect fabric for your next patriotic project.
This fabric collection comes in different shades of red, white, and blue, in honor of our national colors. The American Heroes Collection offers 2 different red and white stripe patters, and 6 different star patterns that would help make a great American quilt to use on every patriotic holiday or day of remembrance. Also included in this collection are patterns that feature national symbols like, law badges, seals, officers, and more. With the variety of patriotic fabrics that you will get in the American Heroes collection, you’ll be able to craft the perfect quilt to send to your son, friend, or grandson, who serves overseas, or a practicing military or law enforcement member you hold dear.
This collection has been designed for the most patriotic crafters who are looking for a way to honor the heroes that serve their country. The different styles and designs will allow you to make the perfect project for any patriotic holiday including, Flag Day, Memorial Day, and July Fourth. If you’re simply looking for a way to show your appreciation to a close relative or friend that stands in service of this country, you can’t go wrong with any one of these fabrics.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"I love giving a monogrammed gift. It's a little more special, don't you think? You can make these Personalized Monogrammed Ornaments… Continue reading: "Personalized Christmas Tree Ornaments"
- Snowman Silverware Holders
- Chance to win the Perfectly Plaid Fall Collection!
- Chance to Win a Set of DecoArt Americana Premium Matte Acrylic Paint
- Chance to win a Darn Good Yarn Subscription Box!
- Win a Holiday Ribbon Assortment!
- Flower Punch Board
- Glitter Tape
- Christmas Yarn Collection Pack
- Swallow Ornament Kit
- Enter to win Fancy Pants Paper Collection!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 101 Things to Do on a Snow Day
- Holiday Tradition Checklist
- 101 Winter Family Activities
- Winter Family Activities – 101 of Them to Try
- 30 Days of Holiday Fun
- Winter Coloring Pages for Kids and Adults
- Holiday Sweater Party Favors
- DIY Snowman Candy Holder (from an upcycled peanuts container)
- Kid-Friendly Pipe Cleaner Christmas Trees Craft
- Reindeer Basket
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts