American Crafts Party Pack Review
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
Party planning is one of my specialties; I am one of those crazy moms who goes all out for my little girls. My friend once told me that Pinterest threw up in my house haha. I feel birthdays should be celebrated to make a person feel ultra special, but sometimes party planning can be very overwhelming. When I saw the fun products from American Crafts I got really excited.
The Party Pack comes with fun items like party tags, labels, gift bags, straws and more; it's just what you need to get the party started.
Pocket Tags: There are 16 pocket tags in the package sized at 2 3/4 x 1 3/8 inches and there are two different designs to choose from, yet they both complement each other.
Treat Bags and Labels: There are 12 treat bags and 16 labels in this package. Both of these are great for those kindergarten goodie bags or even "thank you" bags for another type of party. You can handwrite on the labels and make them look professional. The treat bags come in fun designs like polka dots, chevron and stripes.
Treat Bags: These come in a pack of 6 and have a cute handle on them for easy-carrying. The bags are made with a sturdy cardboard box, so they can hold some super fun goodies in there.
Craft Straws: There are 24 straws in a pack containing two different designs. The straws are made of a thick paper, so they're best used just one time.
The American Crafts Party Pack is great for all kinds of parties: birthday parties, bachelorette parties, baby showers, wedding showers, graduation parties and so much more. All the products you can choose from have fun pastel colors in green, blue and pink with ultra-fun designs. You will without a doubt be complimented on your party planning if you get your hands on a Party Pack. You don't have to be a professional party planner to look like a pro.
What are your favorite types of parties? Leave a comment below and let us know!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"A rainbow flower centerpiece will brighten any party! Using the colors of the rainbow, purchase flowers and create a beautiful… Continue reading: "DIY Rainbow Flowers Centerpiece"
- Chance to Win a Set of DecoArt Americana Premium Matte Acrylic Paint
- Skater's Village Flannel
- Snowman Silverware Holders
- Jingle Bells Bonbons Yarn
- XOXO Collection Pack
- Win a Corner Chomper!
- Imaginisce I-Bond Cordless Glue Gun
- Enter to win Valentine Stamp Sets!
- Enter to win Bernat Softee Baby Chunky Yarn
- Chance to win Heavy-Duty Weatherstrip Seal!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Mini Treat Bags
- Printable Father's Day Card
- Tropical Flower Watercolour Card
- Crochet Candle Holder
- 30 Free Printable Father's Day Cards
- Summer Word Scramble Free Printable
- Free Father's Day Printable Tags
- Free Summer Printable Lego Challenge
- Textured Mandala Doily
- Dad Rocks Paperweight
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts