American Crafts Glitter Tape
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
American Crafts Glitter Tape
Provided by: American Crafts
Reviewed by Julia Wiatr, Editor, AllFreeHolidayCrafts.com
Add some sparkle and shine to your DIY projects and crafts with American Crafts Glitter Tape. When scrapbooking or crafting with paper, it’s always tempting to add some glitter. Too often, though, the glitter doesn’t stick all that well, or the glue ends up everywhere and you’re left with an uneven, goopy, and bumpy mess. With American Crafts Glitter Tape, you can attach the perfect amount of glitter everytime, without a sticky mess or loose glitter everywhere.
Besides working perfectly with any sort of paper craft, American Crafts Glitter Tape can be stuck to any solid surface just as easily. Add quick embellishments to mason jar crafts, picture frames, and more! Attaching this tape is so easy too, just peel off the backing and press down on the tape, just like a sticker. No fuss, no mess. The best part is that no loose glitter will fall off during transport or by just hanging stationary in your house. If you aren’t much of a crafter and just want to add some shine to wrapped presents, you’ll still adore this tape. Stick some anywhere you need some instant glitz and glamor.
These sparkly tapes come in more than 20 colors that include colors from every corner of the rainbow, and it even comes in blue, white, silver, and gold. American Crafts Glitter Tape ranges in width and comes in three different sizes, all less than an inch wide. Each roll contains 3-yards of glittery tape. The possibilities are endless when you use American Crafts Glitter Tape.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
If you decided to give up sugar for the holidays, you'll be pleased to know that you can still indulge in fun gingerbread house ideas… Continue reading: "Easy Gingerbread House Ornaments"
- Chance to Win a Set of DecoArt Americana Premium Matte Acrylic Paint
- Chance to win the Fabric Editions Pippet Moseby Fabric Collection!
- Snowman Silverware Holders
- Enter to win a Premium Christmas Tree Storage Bag!
- American Heroes Collection
- Flower Punch Board
- Enter for a chance to win the Lawn Fawn Spring Stamp Set!
- Enter to win Valentine Stamp Sets!
- Chance to win the Perfectly Plaid Fall Collection!
- Win an Envelope Punch Board!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Toilet Paper Roll Crafts: How To Make Adorable Owl Napkin Rings
- No Sew Fabric Pumpkin
- Peacock Craft Idea
- Sparkle Cross Christmas Ornament From Paper Rolls
- Beautiful Angel Ornament From Paper Rolls
- Bruce The Spruce Tree
- Round Textured Crochet Flower Tablemat
- Free Printable Unicorn Bingo Game
- Easy To Make Rosebud Spring Flower Coaster
- Free Printable Birthday Word Search For Kids
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts