How To Make A Red, White & Blue Wreath
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"Get your front door ready for summer with this Patriotic Red, White & Blue Wreath. Made with silk flower carnation picks, this DIY is so simple to create and will last from Memorial Day to Labor Day. Store the wreath throughout the year and when Independence Day nears it will look as fantastic as it did when you first made it. With a rectangular piece of styrofoam, use similar steps to create an American flag."
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- Styrofoam Wreath Form
- Red, White & Blue Carnation Picks
- Wire Cutters
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"Festive holiday ornament for your kids to make and display on the Christmas tree." Continue reading: "Mini Clothespin Christmas Wreath Ornament"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Printable Halloween Word Scramble For Kids
- Printable Halloween Gift Tags
- 40+ Witchy Crafts to Make This Halloween
- Crochet Witch Hat Pattern
- Pinwheel Crochet Swirl Doily
- Printable Thanksgiving Cards
- Joy Plate Decor
- Holiday Socks
- Joy Beadboard Sign
- Thanksgiving Invitations
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts