Home of the Brave Lamp
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"There are only six easy steps for completing this patriotic lamp. A simple printed paper sleeve covers a frosted stencil blank shaped into a cylinder. Both slip over the small, round light base. The lights can remain static or they can change colors with the help of a handy remote. The free artwork is included with the instructions."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
Holiday4th of July, Fourth of July, Memorial Day, Patriotic Holiday
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- All-American Quilt
- DIY Paper Fireworks Centerpiece
- Holiday Fabric Scrap Wreath
- Home of the Brave Lamp
- Upcycled Flag Denim Bunting
- DIY Mason Jar Citronella Candles
- Memorial Day Front Door Star
- American Clothes Pin Flag
- DIY Patriotic Wreath
- Patriotic Crafts: 14 Fourth of July Crafts and Fourth of July Party Ideas
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts