This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
DIY Paper Fireworks Centerpiece
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"With a few slips of paper and a Martha Stewart Fringe Cutter tool, you can create this beautiful centerpiece that looks just like a firework! This will surely make your table POP with color!"
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
- Marth Stewart Fringe Cutter Tool
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Patriotic Crafts: 14 Fourth of July Crafts and Fourth of July Party Ideas
- Patriotic Heart Wreath
- 5 Minute 4th of July Decor
- Patriotic Wine Glass Name Tags
- Delicious Patriotic Cake Balls
- Quick and Easy Patriotic Mason Jar
- Precious Patriotic Berry Cups
- Patriotic Door Wreath
- Easy Painted Patriotic Decor
- Patriotic Rose Door Wreath
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- No Sew Fabric Pumpkins
- Paper Fall Oak Leaf Decoration
- How To Make A Custom Wand Box
- How To Crochet Pumpkin Potholder
- Hocus Pocus Movie Night Printables
- Intertwined Dishcloth
- 31 Days Of Fun Halloween Bucket List Activities
- Hocus Pocus Chocolate Cookies
- Free Printable Trick Or Treat Door Signs For Halloween
- Trick Or Treat Safely Printable
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts