DIY Mason Jar Citronella Candles
By: Sherry Nappa from olives-n-okra.com
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"I love this time of year. The patriotic holidays are near, and it’s the perfect time to craft in red, white, and blue. I was planning to make citronella candles for the summer, so I decided to combine my patriotic craft urge and candle making into one project. DIY Mason Jar Citronella Candles can be made quickly. There’s plenty of time to have them ready in time for the upcoming Memorial Day and July 4 cookouts. Don’t let the mosquitoes ruin your summer fun!"
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- All-American Quilt
- DIY Paper Fireworks Centerpiece
- Holiday Fabric Scrap Wreath
- Home of the Brave Lamp
- Upcycled Flag Denim Bunting
- DIY Mason Jar Citronella Candles
- Memorial Day Front Door Star
- American Clothes Pin Flag
- DIY Patriotic Wreath
- Patriotic Crafts: 14 Fourth of July Crafts and Fourth of July Party Ideas
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts