Bead And Wood Patriotic Pendant
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"This easy to make pendant is designed with it's own dedicated bail woven from shiny delica beads in red, white, and blue. No complicated weaving steps are required for this bail, it's simply a matter of moving back and forth across the rows. The simplicity makes this a perfect project for a first time beader. The circles are laser cut wood pieces painted red, white, and blue with acrylic paint. Hang this pendant from a chain, ribbon, suede, or leather. "
Primary TechniqueJewelry Making
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Edna from The Incredibles may say "no capes," but we know how much kids love to dress up as superheros for Halloween, so we decided to… Continue reading: "Superhero Cape Patternvideocam"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Crochet Flower
- Printable Valentine's Day Word Scramble
- Heart Hat
- Robot Valentine Tags And Bag Toppers
- Easy Valentine’s Day Fox Craft For Kids
- Conversation Marble Magnets
- Free Valentine Word Search For Kids
- Quick Round Potholder Placemat
- Cute Valentines Gnome Paper Craft For Kids
- Crochet Heart Air Balloon Applique
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts