Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
Last-Minute Party Snacks
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"I love quick recipes and easy to cook, bake and make food items. Today I am sharing three quick party snacks perfect for both brunch and drink parties. These are easy to whip up and takes less than 30 minutes each. You can work with the quantities and flavors based on your guest list. Lets get started! My biggest discovery in the entire process was the 2 ingredient 2 minutes cream cheese spread. All I used was 3 tablespoon fresh cream (Amul) and 1 slice of cheese broken into tiny pieces(Amul again), and mixed these two finely to make the spread. Place all components in a neat form and serve. Quick, easy and filling! These three dishes require no effort and looks fun and interesting when placed together. You could customize each recipe according to ingredients you have and stir them up in less than 30 minutes. Get the party started!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueFood Crafting
VEGETABLE SHOOTERS: used cucumber, carrots and broccoli. You could add celery sticks, small tomatoes, asparagus, basil leaves and egg plant too. For the dip I used mayonnaise, Amul fresh cream and a few finely chopped onion pieces (instead of the onion mix show in the recipe).
FLAVORED POPCORN: I have made 3 flavors- chile lime, chocolate and cheese popcorn. All three have been adapted to use ingredients readily available in Indian kitchens and use ready-to-cook ACT 2 salted popcorn.
BREAD PLATTER: First select a platter plate of your choice. Next select 2-3 bread options, I used milk bread and wheat rusk biscuits. Next offer 3-4 bread spreads, I selected basic butter, cream-cheese spread and flavored butter using oregano and garlic powder flavoring.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Shamrock Pillow
- Diy Feather Easter Eggs
- Dollar Tree Coffee Filter Leprechauns
- Playful Leprechaun Selfie Wreath
- Marbled Resin Shamrocks
- Dollar Tree Craft Stick Leprechaun Hat
- Mason Jar Leprechaun A St. Patrick’s Day Diy
- Crafting With The Kiddos: Craft Stick Arctic Animals
- Thing 1 & 2 Hats
- St. Patrick’s Day Frozen Hot Chocolate
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts