Festive Hand Painted Holiday Glassware
Feeling like your carafe and glasses are looking a little drab? Add a little extra cheer to your New Year's Eve party with this set of Festive Hand Painted Holiday Glassware. After just a run to the craft store, you'll be more than ready for a fun afternoon of learning how to paint drinking glasses. Don't worry, it couldn't be easier and your glassware will be absolutely lovely once finished. Guests won't believe you made it yourself. As far as easy, affordable painted glassware ideas go, this one is going to be hard to top.
- Martha Stewart Crafts ® 2oz Fine Glitter Translucent Glass Paint - Sterling
- Martha Stewart Crafts ® 2oz Fine Glitter Translucent Glass Paint - Florentine Gold
- Martha Stewart Crafts ® 2oz Liquid Fill Transparent Glass Paint - Thai Hibiscus
- Martha Stewart Crafts ® 2oz Liquid Fill Transparent Glass Paint - Meringue
- 4 tall glasses
- Clean glass surface thoroughly with rubbing alcohol.
- Starting with any color first, randomly add dots, varying a little in size, on the bottom section of each surface. No brush needed. Every glass paint bottle has a small tip top for application.
- Randomly repeat with all colors listed. Let dry
- Overlap another coat of dots onto the dry painted dots to create a richer color.
- Add dots until you get the desired look.
- Add fluff to the door décor by hot gluing trims around the disk.
- Add a flower pop, by gluing a few feathers and a glittery flower to the top center.
Looking for more? In this free eBook, you’ll find some awesome New Year craft ideas that you can make for any parties you may throw or attend. You can even print out this 10 Easy New Year's Crafts eBook and bring it to a friend’s house to knock out a few projects while you “taste test” some champagne.
Read Next10 Easy New Year's Crafts