22 Beautiful Mother's Day Party Ideas
Looking for Mother's Day brunch theme ideas? Here you'll find the perfect party theme, decorations, and recipes for mom!
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
Planning for Mother’s Day can be overwhelming as you decide on the best way to thank your mom, grandma, or motherly figure. She’s been there for you through the good times and the bad times, and you want to do something special for her. Look no further than our collection of 22 Beautiful Mother's Day Party Ideas. Get inspired by our list of wonderful ideas, and plan a mommy-and-me date you’ll never forget! Sometimes the simplest days can be the most memorable. Use one of these yummy Mother’s Day brunch recipes to give your mom a morning she will never forget. She spent years feeding you every morning before school; return the favor! Plus, these DIY gift ideas and recipes all have one ingredient in common – love!
If you have ever tried to make reservations at a hot and happening restaurant on a holiday, you know it can be a huge hassle to find a time that works for everyone. Beat the crowd by throwing mom a Mother’s Day party, complete with DIY party decorations. Browse our homemade Mother’s Day ideas for special decorations. Another way to brighten her day is to invite her to a Mother’s Day brunch. We have plenty of brunch recipe ideas for the occasion. She’ll be thrilled by your thoughtfulness. No matter what you decide to do this May, one of these Mother’s Day ideas is sure to work.
Get started with this awesome video on how to make Mother's Day Breakfast in Bed Gifts from our friends at FaveCrafts!
Table of Contents
DIY Party Decorations
When you begin planning a Mother’s Day party, make sure you give yourself plenty of time to make these awesome DIY party decorations. Many of these cute Mother’s Day ideas include floral designs. Theses pretty decorations are a great reminder of the beauty of motherhood. Homemade Mother’s Day decorations with a feminine flair will remind mom that she’s a strong, gorgeous woman, who raised an amazingly creative person. The great thing about many of these DIY party decorations is that mom can take them home as a gift when the party ends!
Add a beautiful touch to your Mother's Day party with this bouquet!
These paper crafts are excellent Mother's Day crafts for you to make if you're short on ideas!
Make your Mother's Day card extra special - when she opens this card, it turns into a banner.
With these instructions, you'll learn how to make tissue flowers, a teapot garland, and even teapot rings.
Try out some new Mother's Day activities with this cardboard sign!
Add some sweet spring vibes to your Mother's Day party with this charming bouquet!
Mom (or grandma) loves anything with the kids photo on it, right?
Add a touch of sophistication and color to your Mother's Day party with these flower pots!
If you are in need of elegant DIY party decorations, this tutorial will show you how to make the perfect finishing touch for your Mother's Day party.
Did you know that you can easily turn old magazine pages into a beautiful handmade paper garland?
Your mom will be walking on air when she sees these adorable balloons!
Paper craft ideas are so much fun to make! Since we love paper and spring crafts so much, we have created this perfect list: 32 Simple Spring Paper Crafts
Mother's Day Party Recipe Ideas
The best part of any brunch is the food. We’ve rounded up options for each course of your special meal with mom. Try some tarts as an appetizer, with a Mother’s Day Brunch Pizza as the main course. Don’t skimp on desserts; cater to mom’s sweet tooth with these great brunch recipes for cakes and cupcakes. Many of the floral designs on the desserts would complement your DIY party decorations. You’ll have plenty of food and love to pass around the table when you make these brunch recipe ideas for Mother’s Day.
Mother's Day is the perfect time to munch an early lunch with mom - especially when this breakfast pizza is on the menu.
This Mother's Day, treat mom to a high-quality, low-calorie meal with this brunch recipe.
Mmm, lemon meringue!
Your mom is quite the lovely flower, isn't she?
If your mom loves fruity, chewy candy, she'll love an Airheads-topped cake.
Make a sweet gesture this Mother's Day by surprising mom with a tulip cake!
Show your mother how much you appreciate her this May by baking these "Hostess" cupcakes!
Beat the heat by sipping on a Mother's Day smoothie!
These brunch treats are delicious and nutritious!
Your mom will be singing "Here Comes the Sun" after she finishes one of these sunflowers!
It's only a matter of time before your friends are begging you to host a homemade bath bomb party! Find out how: How to a Host a Fizzlin' DIY Bath Bomb Party
Mother's Day Brunch Theme Ideas
In need of the perfect Mother's Day party theme? We've got you covered with these five stunning ideas! Click here to download our handy infographic, and check out our tips below:
1. Vintage - Looking for the perfect gift ideas for your vintage-loving mom? We suggest Sound of Music Telegram Seal Stamps and Gone with the Wind DIY Soap. To decorate the table, don't be afraid to bring out your grandmother's heirloom china for a personal touch your mom will love. You can also pick up some dollar store pearl necklaces and make a few Vintage Place Card Holders!
2. Royal - Make your mom feel like the queen she is with these Gorgeous Herb Infused Bath Tea Bags! Click here to learn how to host a tea party that is sure to impress.
3. Floral - What could be cuter than bright-eyed mice presenting your mom with her favorite flowers? Make her some Darling Mice Garden Accents that can be used as both a decoration and a gift. Check out our collection of Garden Crafts for more ideas!
4. Formal - Pick up a bottle of your mom's favorite wine or champage and tuck it in this Elegant Wine Bottle DIY Bag for something extra special. Click here to learn how to host a wine tasting at home if the "bubbly" life is your mom's style.
5. Greenery - Perhaps your nature-loving mom would enjoy a creative Mother's Day activity? You can make these Flower Pounding Paper Crafts that are a blast for all ages. And be sure to give her a special trinket in this Greenhouse DIY Gift Box!
What types of interests does your mom have? Tell us below!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Project of the Day
What better way to keep your kitchen clean than by making your own Upcycled Tin Storage Containers? This craft is so easy, you'll have… Continue reading: "Upcycled Tin Storage Containers"
- "Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day" eBook
- Garden Stone Cookies
- Green Embellished Mother's Day Card
- Airheads Topped Mother's Day Cake
- Cupcake Flower Vase
- Bouquet Of Fingerprint Flowers
- Easy Magazine Flowers
- Himalayan Salt Scrub
- Easy Repurposed Jar Vase
- Mother’s Day Word Search Printable
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Christmas Wax Melts With Soy Wax, Essential Oils
- Christmas Scavenger Hunt Game
- Fun & Festive Reindeer Coloring Pages
- Fun & Festive Santa Coloring Pages
- Free Printable Christmas Dice Game For Gift Exchanges
- Cute Paper Cup Santa Craft For Kids
- Fun New Year’s And Christmas Party Crackers Craft
- Diy Rainbow Christmas Tree
- Easy Crochet Blanket Pattern With Variegated Yarn
- Sandstone Scarf
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts