From Baby Romper to Tick Tock Croc Costume
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"Learn how to make a Tick Tock Croc Halloween costume for your little Neverland guy or gal. Using green fabric dye, I turned a hand-me-down baby romper into an adorable Tick Tock Croc costume. Applying felt details to the romper, from the iconic ticking clock to crocodile scales and tail, quickly transform this green romper into a cute creature of the swamp. Coordinating shoe covers and a googly eye crocodile headpiece complete the costume. Downloadable templates for the clock, scales, shoe covers and headpiece are available for free on my website."
Time to CompleteWeekend project
- Baby romper (or kids t-shirt and shorts)
- Green fabric dye
- Felt sheets
- Sewing machine OR craft glue
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Santa French Bulldog
- Christmas Reindeer
- Printable Christmas Alphabet
- Paper Holly Decoration
- C2c Snowman Hat Washcloth
- Diy Candle Holder Gift In A Jar
- Balsam Gnomes Quilt
- Owl Sweater Wreath
- Printable Paper Dolls
- Printable Box Template For Christmas
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts