How to Make a Halloween Card
Send your friends and family a personalized greeting with handmade Halloween cards this year! There's nothing more fun than creating Halloween crafts that make people smile, so why not learn How to Make a Halloween Card today? Get creative with these card crafts and adapt the design to suit your personality!
Make sure to check out the video tutorial for additional information on how to make this card!
For more projects by Carlene, check out her designer profile page!
- Orange cardstock
- Green cardstock
- White cardstock
- 5” X 10” double sided paper
- Clear dots
- Circle template
- Halloween saying stamp
- Black ink pad
- Using your oragne cardstock, trace three circles (using a jar lid or small plate) and cut out circles.
- Optional: Ink edges of circles with black ink.
- Cut a small rectangle from green cardstock for pumpkin stem.
- Glue stem to top center of one of the circles.
- Fold 5” X 10” paper in half to form card base.
- Glue two circles onto front of card base.
- Glue last circle in the middle of the other two circles to form the pumpkin.
- Use your black ink pad to stamp the Halloween saying onto the white cardstock.
- Cut around stamped saying.
- Glue or tape toothpick to back of cut out to form sign.
- Use clear dots to adhere the sign to the side of your pumpkin.
- Cut a ¾” X 5” piece of green cardstock. Cut a fringe into green cardstock by cutting small cuts to form grass.
- Glue to bottom of card.
- Lastly, tie bow with ribbon. Glue to stem of pumpkin using clear dots.