This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
The Essential Guide to the Best Holiday Recipes & Crafts: 20 Ideas for a DIY Christmas, Thanksgiving, & Halloween
- see all comments
"This is really cute. I like how the pom poms add a little touch of color and pep to the wreath without overwhelming the natural look of the pine cones."
"Love it, will try to make"
"This idea is just too cute! I have never worked with Shrinky Dink before but after seeing this, I may just try it out. Her tutorial makes it look so easy!"
"Halloween is myfavorite holiday.. I'm 43 and dress up every year"
How To Make Shrinky Dink Earrings For Halloween
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
Click here to view your Holiday Projects.
"Learn how to make shrinky dink earrings for Halloween. Have you ever tried using shrinky dinks? It is so much fun! In my tutorial, I show you how to make the cutest Halloween-themed earrings to wear to all those Halloween parties. To make the earrings, you draw big Halloween images you get from google. Then you color them in with chalk inks, stick them in the oven, and they shrink into earring-sized charms. Attach some earrings hooks and you're ready for those Halloween parties!"
Primary TechniqueJewelry Making
- Shrinky dink film
- chalk inks
- Earring hooks
- Jump rings
Read NextHalloween Ribbon Wreath
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Sep 30, 2022
This idea is just too cute! I have never worked with Shrinky Dink before but after seeing this, I may just try it out. Her tutorial makes it look so easy!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Santa's Got Mail Ornament
"Letters to Santa overflow in this polymer clay mailbox. Each element is made of clay and detailed with sketch pens. The entire… Continue reading: "Santa's Got Mail Ornament"
- How To Make Shrinky Dink Earrings For Halloween
- Halloween Ribbon Wreath
- Frankenstein Bookmark and Wall Art Printables
- Star Wars Stencils for Pumpkin Carving
- Cute Crochet Frankenstein Potholder
- 10 Best Halloween Craft Blogs
- DIY Kids Black Witch's Cape
- "Go Green" for Halloween: 25+ Halloween Recycling Crafts
- Halloween Pumpkin Toque Baby Children Women Men Hat Knitting Pattern
- Homemade Fluorescent Halloween Decorations
Something worth saving?
- SAVE your favorite projects
- ADD personal reminder notes
- QUICKLY reference your projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Sweet Dreams Easy Quilt Pattern
- Printable Hello Spring Coloring Page
- Egg-scellent Easter Egg Coloring Pages
- Fun Bee Coloring Pages
- Fun Easter Coloring Pages
- Colorful Crochet Easter Eggs
- Free Mother’s Day Cards For Kids: Fantastic 3d Coloring Fun And More
- Paper Easter Basket Craft
- Easter Chick Gift Bag
- Dollar Tree Easter Carrot Wreath
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts