July 4th Hot Air Balloon Light
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"Show your patriotism with this hot air balloon light displayed on your table indoors or out. This paper craft includes cut out star shapes that allow the lamp inside to reflect on nearby walls. The small LED emits a powerful light. Use a craft knife or any Silhouette cutting machine to create the panels and cut out the stars. The free printable comes in two designs, one with the words "home of the free because of the brave", and one without. Choose the tutorial download that suits you - one for craft knife users and the other for Silhouette cut files."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Star Doily Placemat
- Flower Pot Wreath
- Sew Easy Placemats
- Diy Charm Bracelet
- Free Printable Earth Day Word Search
- Easter Play Dough
- Seaside Coastal Flower Crochet Coaster
- Easter Egg Juice Box
- Spring Flower Pretzel Bites
- Crochet Easter Bunny Bunting
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts