Cheers to the Fourth Wine Glasses
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
If you want to get into the Fourth of July holiday spirit, this Cheers to the Fourth Wine Glasses tutorial will do the trick. This tutorial will teach you how to decorate wine glasses with paint to make them more fun and festive. These sparkling red, white, and blue wine glasses are sure to make your patriotic holiday extra special. Apply the paint with an airbrush, paint brush, or other tool for a professional looking finished product. These would be great for a Fourth of July party as part of table settings, and your guests can even take them home as DIY party favors.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Read Next4th of July Pipe Cleaner Leis
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Blanket With Easy Stitch Pattern
- Free Printable Easter Gnomes Coloring Pages
- Free Printable March Coloring Pages
- Listen To Your Heart Crochet Applique
- Crochet Heart Envelope
- Hoppy Easter Shaker Card
- Llama Papercraft
- How To Dye Easter Eggs (the Best Way!)
- Pot Of Gold And Rainbow Papercraft
- Paper Flower Wreath Craft
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts