This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
9 Fall Crafts and Fall Decorating Ideas
- see all comments
"The website is not working."
"This is really cute. I like how the pom poms add a little touch of color and pep to the wreath without overwhelming the natural look of the pine cones."
"Love it, will try to make"
Fall Pillow with Fleece Pumpkin
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
Click here to view your Holiday Projects.
"Don't you love seasonal decor that can stay out on display longer than a couple of weeks? I mean, it's a lot of work to haul those decor boxes out of storage for each holiday! And that is why I have created a simple envelope pillow cover with a pumpkin made from individual fleece rosettes. This seasonal pumpkin pillow can pretty up a side chair or your couch from September through Thanksgiving. And that's my favorite kind of decor!"
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueFabric Crafts
- Fabric in coordinating patterns
- Straight pins, scissors, tape measure
- Sewing machine, thread
- Fleece fabric
- Hot glue gun
- Pillow insert
Read NextRustic Burlap Table Runner
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Oct 16, 2017
I use throw pillows quite a bit, so this is perfect for my living room. I am all about making things easy, though, so I wonder if I could make the envelope type of pillow cover with one piece of material instead of making two and sewing them together? If seems simple, but is there a problem I am overlooking?
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Upcycled Tin Storage Containers
What better way to keep your kitchen clean than by making your own Upcycled Tin Storage Containers? This craft is so easy, you'll have… Continue reading: "Upcycled Tin Storage Containers"
- Rustic Burlap Table Runner
- Twinkle and Twine Dollar Store Pumpkin
- Gorgeous Amish Burlap-Wrapped Wheat
- Gilded Pine Cone Fall Craft Idea
- Knockoff Pottery Barn DIY Pillow Covers
- Elegant Handmade Fabric Wreath
- Thrifty Paper Flowers Wreath
- DIY 5-Minute Rustic Wreath
- Easy Peasy Classroom Wall Art
- What a Hoot Owl Wreath
Something worth saving?
- SAVE your favorite projects
- ADD personal reminder notes
- QUICKLY reference your projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Summer Gnomes Coloring Pages
- Cute And Colorful Red Bird Craft With Feathers
- Free Printable Camping Coloring Page
- Crochet Textured Granny Square Blockcrochet Textured Granny Square Block
- Free Printable Beach Coloring Page
- Fourth Of July Jokes For Kids
- Fun Summer Jokes For Kids Plus Free Printable
- Free Printable Father’s Day Coloring Pages
- June Coloring Pages
- Crochet Moss Stitch Square Blanket Made In The Rounds
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts