Make a 10 Minute Peeps Easter or Spring Centerpiece
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"Soon Peter Cottontail will be coming hippity hoppity down the bunny trail. Greet him in festive style with a craft made in bunny speed! In 10 minutes, make an egg-cellent Peeps centerpiece using an egg-ful of supplies you may already have at home."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
- Pipe Cleaners
- Wood Skewers
- Hole Punch
- Green Cardstock
- Plastic Eggs
Wrap a wood skewer with a pipe cleaner.
Fold green cardstock in half and cut out a basic leaf shape.
Unfold the leaf shape and make a hole in the center with a hole punch. Insert the leaf shape through the wood skewer so that it is sitting on top of the pipe cleaner.
Insert the end of the wood skewer through the bottom of the plastic egg.
Stick this end of the wood skewer into the bottom of the Peep so that it is sitting safely in the plastic egg.
NotesUse plastic eggs that have a hole at the bottom. Depending on how shallow your arrangement may be, you may need to wrap two pipe cleaners around the wood skewer.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"Warning - this craft project is highly addictive. ) My simple DIY Decorative Matchboxes make a wonderful hostess gift when combined… Continue reading: "DIY Decorative Christmas Matchboxes"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Venetian Bead Shop
- Super Easy And Quick Crochet Doily Placemat
- One For All Basic Crochet Finger Puppet Pattern
- Printable Beach Scavenger Hunt For Kids
- Printable Desserts Word Scramble
- Printable Desserts Word Search
- Blue Lagoon Crochet Placemat
- How To Make A Pen Holder
- How To Make A Hair Clip Holder
- Painting Framed Glass
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts