How To Make A Unicorn Egg
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"Find out how you can make this adorable little egg-shaped unicorn for Easter! It's such a simple craft to do that only requires a few supplies, although you might want to practice drawing eyelashes. If you're a crafter already, you may have a lot of these supplies in your stash which means it's lockdown safe. If you don't wish to waste any eggs, you could carefully drill a hole in the bottom using a Dremel; however, it will need adult supervision! "
- Gold paper
- Hot Glue Gun and Glue Sticks
- Mulberry Flowers
- Egg Cup
To make the horn use the gold paper in the shape of a tall triangle with a curved bottom. Then roll together to form the shape of a horn. Now you can use hot glue to secure the horn shut.
Next you should take your mulberry flowers and start turning them into a tiny wreath that will easily go over the horn and secure on top.
Glue the horn to the top of the egg and then put the flower crown over the top.
Then you draw some eyelashes et voila! You’re done.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"Spice up your holiday decor with this simple but adorable Scarf Christmas Wreath! A quick and easy Christmas activity to do with the… Continue reading: "Scarf Christmas Wreath Tutorial"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Scrappy Stars
- Halloween Cake Mix Cookies
- Witches Brew Cocktail
- Die Hard Christmas Ornament
- Polar Express Shadow Box
- Yarn Wrapped Monogram Santa Ornament
- Dollar Tree Mickey Ears Ornaments
- White Pom Pom Christmas Tree
- Christmas I Spy In A Jar
- 3d Sticker Mini Valentine's Day Cards
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts